- April 21, 2020 - Funaki Musubu and Miyamoto Karin graduations get postponed due to the pandemic. June concerts cancelled.
- On April 21, it was announced that Funaki Musubu and Miyamoto Karin's graduations set for June 2020 would be postponed to a later date due to the coronavirus pandemic. Both stated that they wanted to graduate in front of an audience, and thus made the decision to postpone their graduations.
- It was also announced that all June concerts and events were cancelled due to the pandemic.
- April 1, 2020 - Inoue Rei joins Juice=Juice as a new member and will officially begin activities after Miyamoto Karin's graduation
- On April 1, during Juice=Juice's live stream of "Pop Music / Suki tte Itte yo" release mini live event on YouTube, leader Kanazawa Tomoko announced that former Kobushi Factory member Inoue Rei will be joining Juice=Juice.
- In a letter read by Kanazawa, Inoue commented that she still has to learn and work hard on some things that she needs to improve more on, and hoped that her dreams will come true as a member of Juice=Juice.
- Inoue will start full-fledged activities in the group following Miyamoto Karin's graduation in 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.