- January 7, 2022 - Akiyama Mao diagnosed with COVID-19
- On January 7, it was announced that Tsubaki Factory member Akiyama Mao had been diagnosed with COVID-19, and will therefore be absent from the January 8 and 9 concerts of the Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~ tour. A member of her family in Osaka had been confirmed to be diagnosed with COVID-19, and so Akiyama Mao had gone to the hospital to take a PCR test, and had tested positive. She is currently in a stable physical condition, but will focus on treatment under the instructions of the public health center and medical institutions.
- On January 8, it was announced that the rest of the Hello! Project members and staff had gone through an antigen test in the morning after receiving news of Akiyama Mao's diagnosis, and all of them had received a negative result. The January 8 show of the Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~ concert tour will be held as planned.
- January 2, 2022 - Morning Musume '22 and Juice=Juice to hold joint new member audition
- On January 2, during the opening concert of the Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~ tour, it was announced by Fukumura Mizuki that Morning Musume '22 and Juice=Juice would be holding a holding a joint new member audition titled Hello! Project "Morning Musume '22" "Juice=Juice" Goudou Shin Member Audition.
- The audition is open to applicants as of January 2, and the application period will end at 10pm (22:00) JST on February 9, 2022. Any girl living in Japan from 5th grade elementary school to 2nd year of high school are eligible to apply. A website of the audition was opened with more details.
- December 31, 2021 - New sub-leaders are appointed for Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory
- During the Hello! Project Year-End Party 2021 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ <Tsubaki Factory Premium> on December 31, Niinuma Kisora was appointed as Tsubaki Factory's new sub-leader. The position was left vacant for a year after the departure of Ogata Risa on December 28, 2020.
- Later on during the Hello! Project Year-End Party 2021 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ <Juice=Juice Premium>, Inaba Manaka and Dambara Ruru were also appointed as new sub-leaders for Juice=Juice. Similar to Tsubaki Factory, the position was left vacant after Takagi Sayuki left in early 2021.
- December 30, 2021 - Hirayama Yuki announced as a new member of ANGERME
- On December 30, it was announced that Hirayama Yuki would be promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to ANGERME. No applicants from the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition 2021 were added.
- Hirayama had originally joint Hello Pro Kenshuusei in August 2019 as together with other eight 30th generation members.
- Source: Hello! Project
|Era||Gen||Admins||Groups||Time as Admin||Official Color||Favorite Idol|
|Rika-chan||bureaucrat, admin, rollback||7 Years, 5 Months, 3 Days||
|Elpis||admin, rollback||8 Years, 1 Month, 30 Days||
|Kica||admin, rollback||2 Years, 3 Months, 11 Days||
|Rora||admin||1 Year, 2 Months, 19 Days||
|Rafi||admin||0 Years, 7 Months, 16 Days||
|Year joined||Sub-admins||Groups||Time as Sub-admin||Official Color||Favorite Idol|
|Jessica||Content moderator||0 Years, 0 Months, 19 Days||
|Era||Gen||Former Admins||Groups||Years Active||Official Color||Favorite Idol|
|Neospaceblue||founder, bureaucrat, admin||2008-2009||N/A||N/A|
|JoshuaJSlone||bureaucrat, admin, rollback||2013-2020||
Admin Auditions (Elections)
- 2nd Gen: Hello! Project Wiki:Admin Election 2013
- 3rd Gen: Hello! Project Wiki Admin Audition - 2014
- 4th Gen:
- 5th Gen: Admin'17 Fuyusato~kyo Audition
- 6th Gen: (no audition)
- 7th Gen: Admin'19 ~Fall in LOVE~ Audition
- Sub-admins → 8th Gen: Admin'20 ~A Late BL8MER~ Audition
- Sub-admins → 9th Gen: Admin'21 ~NINTH DOOR~ Audition
- Sub-admins: Admin'22 ~TEN CARAT~ Audition
Note: All birthdays are based on JST Time.
- [2022.03.02] BEYOOOOONDS - Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~ / Hamkatsu Mokushiroku
Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~ (January 2 - February 27)
Hello! Project "Morning Musume '22" "Juice=Juice" Goudou Shin Member Audition
- [2022.01.02] The audition was officially announced at the beginning of Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~ by Fukumura Mizuki.
Which two OCHA NORMA members do you think will join the Hello! Project Dance Club?
- Morning Musume Wiki (English)
- Morning Musume Wiki (German)
- Hello! Project Fanon Wiki
- Hello Pro Tap Live Wiki
- NICE GIRL Project! Wiki
- AKIHABARA Backstage pass Wiki
- UP-FRONT GROUP Wiki
- Hello! Project Lyrics Wiki
|...Read more about Shenshen|
This is an open Wiki that anyone can edit. To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.