|Total Applicants||400+ Auditionees|
|Winners|| Oota Haruka|
|Previous||Hello! Project Korea Auditions (2009)|
|Next||Hello! Project Shin Member Audition (2017)|
- Application Requirements:
- Female, Minimum of age 10 and maximum of 17 years of age by June 1, 2015.
- Must not currently be under contract with any agencies.
- Must have consent from legal guardian if under age.
- Must be able to commute to Sapporo.
- Application Deadline: June 14, 2015
- Total Applicants: 400+ Auditionees
The application deadline was on June 14, 2015.
The second round screenings took place on June 27, 2015.
The third round took place on July 20, 2015.
On July 16, 2016 it was announced through the Hello! Project website that seven girls were selected through the audition to join the newly formed Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido branch, and they would be introduced as the opening act at the Hello! Project 2016 Summer ~Sunshine Parade~ concert on July 30, 2016. Similar to the main Hello Pro Kenshuusei program, the members would receive training in the hopes of making a debut in Hello! Project.
The Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido members are:
- They were looking for girls who love to sing and dance, although they'd also accept auditionees who were inexperienced.
- If someone already submitted an application to audition for Hello Pro Kenshuusei, they were still allowed to submit in application for this audition.
- Oota Haruka debuted in ANGERME as a member of its 7th generation in November 2018.
- Kudo Yume was added to Juice=Juice in June 2019.
- Yamazaki Mei debuted in Morning Musume as a member of its 15th generation in June 2019.
- Kitagawa and Sato later on left Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido in April 2018 and July 2019 respectively.