On March 30, 2020, Kobushi Factory disbanded, and Hamaura Ayano graduated from Hello! Project. Soon after, she left UP-FRONT PROMOTION. As of 2021, she signed with Warner Music Japan as an actress.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personal Life
- 3 Profile
- 4 Discography
- 5 Publications
- 6 Works
- 7 Rankings
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See Also
- 10 References
- 11 External Links
Hamaura Ayano was born on April 26, 2000 in Saitama, Japan.
During summer 2011, Hamaura auditioned for Morning Musume's 10th generation, but failed to pass. The following year, she auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation and managed to become a finalist, but was not chosen to enter the group.
In fall 2012, Hamaura participated in S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~, alongside 4 other trainees, as part of the challenge act. Later in the tour, Hamaura and the other 4 trainees performed Hello Pro Kenshuusei's first single "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", released on October 27, 2012.
On January 23, 2013, Hamaura made her first gravure debut in UTB+ magazine alongside Miyamoto Karin.
Hamaura participated in Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside fellow Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Taguchi Natsumi and Ogawa Rena as back-up dancers. Together they performed "Suhada Pichipichi" in the tour.
Hamaura alongside Kaneko Rie, Taguchi Natsumi, Yamagishi Riko, Nomura Minami, Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede appeared as an opening act for the Morning Musume's Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Aki ~CHANCE!~.
From March 14 to March 23, 2014, Hamaura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei cast members released the soundtrack single "Karen na Gasshoudan" to promote the musical.
On May 4, Hamaura won the judge's singing award at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event for her performance of "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!".
During the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER concert on January, it was announced that Hamaura would debut in a new unit, later named Kobushi Factory, alongside Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit will release their major debut single, "Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)", on September 2, 2015.
On April 24, Hamaura celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016, featuring three shows at Ushigome Tansu Kumin Hall.
On June 4, she released her first solo photobook, self-titled Hamaura Ayano.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at CLUB CITTA'.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 18th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018, featuring one show at Yamano Hall.
On August 3, in addition to performing with Kobushi Factory at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018, Hamaura also covered Buono! songs on the HOT STAGE as part of the one-shot unit Cattivo! with former ℃-ute member Okai Chisato and Tsubaki Factory member Asakura Kiki.
On September 23, she was appointed with eight other OG and active Hello! Project members from Saitama Prefecture as Host City Special Supporters for Kumagaya during the Rugby World Cup 2019 hosted by Japan.
On May 10, she celebrated her 19th birthday in a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at Yamano Hall.
On January 8, it was announced that Kobushi Factory will disband on March 30, 2020 with a concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall. Their final single is set to be released on March 4, 2020. Hirose Ayaka had been in discussions with the agency about her graduation since early 2019, and after discussions with the group, the other members except Inoue Rei also expressed their desire to pursue a new path. It was eventually decided that the group would disband. Afterwards, Hamaura graduated from Hello! Project in order to become a model and actress.
On March 12, Hamaura was to hold a solo fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano FC Event 2020 at LANDMARK HALL. However, the event was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
On March 30, Kobushi Factory disbanded. Afterwards, Hamaura graduated from Hello! Project with the intention of leaving UP-FRONT PROMOTION. Her profile was removed from UP-FRONT PROMOTION's website on April 1, indicating she parted ways with the company.
On July 10 and 12, Hamaura appeared at the local Okinawa idol festival, "THIS is OUR HOME".
From February 17 to February 25, Hamaura starred as the female lead in the stage play Flying Trip Vol.17 "Kimi no Take" 
On April 9, it was revealed that Hamaura would be replacing Tanaka Reina in the lead role of the stage play Ken ga Kimi -Zen Sakura no Mai- Saien. The play will be held from June 2 to 6 at Zenrosai Hall/Space Zero. 
The following list are notable friendships Hamaura Ayano has acquired:
Hamaura was given the name Ayano because her home prefecture Saitama is known as "Sai no Kuni" (彩の国; Land of Color), so her parents took the first two characters from it which is also read as "Ayano" (彩の).
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Hamaura Ayano:
- Hama-chan (はまちゃん): Official nickname, given to her since joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Taisa (大佐; Colonel): Used by fans. When Hamaura gave instructions to members for the Hello! Project Hina Fes 2015 ~Mankai! The Girls' Festival~ lottery, she marched into the room wearing an army cap and called herself "Hama-chan Taisa" (はまちゃん大佐; Colonel Hama-chan). She returned to the role for the 2016 lottery.
- Name: Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃)
- Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Taisa (大佐; Colonel)
- Birthdate: April 26, 2000
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4.1 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Taurus
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- Official Kaomoji: jjﾘ`ー')jj
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Pink
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
Solo Fanclub DVDs
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.08.26] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.08.25] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018
- [2019.08.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019
- [2016.06.04] Hamaura Ayano
-  Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girls
-  LADY OUT LAW! (daily guest role)
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (daily guest role)
-  Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~
-  Flying Trip Vol.16 "Aimai Bakari no Sekai" (Flying Trip Vol.16「あいまいばかりの世界」)
-  Flying Trip Vol.17 "Kimi no Take" (Flying Trip Vol.17「キミノタケ」)
-  Ken ga Kimi -Zen Sakura no Mai- Saien
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2013.1.3] Uwasa-kun to Kagaku-chan
- [2013–2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2016–2020] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2019–2020] AI・DOL PROJECT (AI・DOL プロジェクト)
-  Member Color (メンバーカラー) (Twitter)
- [2013–2020] Hello! Project Station
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu!
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–2020] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–2020] tiny tiny
- [2018–2020] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro Dance Gakuen
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
-  Hello Pro ONE×ONE
- She was ranked first in the Elementary School Group of the Beautiful Idol General Election 2012.
- She was ranked the second most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame.
- Gallery:Hamaura Ayano
- List:Hamaura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hamaura Ayano Publications Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- List:Hamaura Ayano Other Q&As
- Kobushi Factory Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- Kobushi Factory Official Blog (inactive)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Tour Blogs: March 2012, June 2012, September 2012, December 2012, March 2013, June 2013, December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014, February/March 2015, Hello! Project Tour Blog
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|