- 1 Biography
- 2 Personal Life
- 3 Profile
- 4 Discography
- 5 Publications
- 6 Works
- 7 Rankings
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See Also
- 10 References
- 11 External Links
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Hamaura Ayano was born on April 26, 2000 in Saitama, Japan.
2011[edit | edit source]
During summer 2011, Hamaura auditioned for Morning Musume's 10th generation, but failed to pass. The following year, she auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation and managed to become a finalist, but was not chosen to enter the group.
2012[edit | edit source]
In fall 2012, Hamaura participated in S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~, alongside 4 other trainees, as part of the challenge act. Later in the tour, Hamaura and the other 4 trainees performed Hello Pro Kenshuusei's first single "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", released on October 27, 2012.
2013[edit | edit source]
On January 23, 2013, Hamaura made her first gravure debut in UTB+ magazine alongside Miyamoto Karin.
Hamaura participated in Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside fellow Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Taguchi Natsumi and Ogawa Rena as back-up dancers. Together they performed "Suhada Pichipichi" in the tour.
Hamaura alongside Kaneko Rie, Taguchi Natsumi, Yamagishi Riko, Nomura Minami, Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede appeared as an opening act for the Morning Musume's Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Aki ~CHANCE!~.
2014[edit | edit source]
From March 14 to March 23, 2014, Hamaura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei cast members released the soundtrack single "Karen na Gasshoudan" to promote the musical.
On May 4, Hamaura won the judge's singing award at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event for her performance of "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!".
2015[edit | edit source]
During the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER concert on January, it was announced that Hamaura would debut in a new unit, later named Kobushi Factory, alongside Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit will release their major debut single, "Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)", on September 2, 2015.
2016[edit | edit source]
On April 24, Hamaura celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016, featuring three shows at Ushigome Tansu Kumin Hall.
On June 4, she released her first solo photobook, self-titled Hamaura Ayano.
2017[edit | edit source]
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at CLUB CITTA'.
2018[edit | edit source]
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 18th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018, featuring one show at Yamano Hall.
On August 3, in addition to performing with Kobushi Factory at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018, Hamaura also covered Buono! songs on the HOT STAGE as part of the one-shot unit Cattivo! with former ℃-ute member Okai Chisato and Tsubaki Factory member Asakura Kiki.
On September 23, she was appointed with eight other OG and active Hello! Project members from Saitama Prefecture as Host City Special Supporters for Kumagaya during the Rugby World Cup 2019 hosted by Japan.
2019[edit | edit source]
On May 10, she celebrated her 19th birthday in a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at Yamano Hall.
2020[edit | edit source]
On January 8, it was announced that Kobushi Factory will disband on March 30, 2020 with a concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall. Their final single is set to be released on March 4, 2020. Hirose Ayaka had been in discussions with the agency about her graduation since early 2019, and after discussions with the group, the other members except Inoue Rei also expressed their desire to pursue a new path. It was eventually decided that the group would disband. Afterwards, Hamaura graduated from Hello! Project in order to become a model and actress.
On March 12, Hamaura was to hold a solo fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano FC Event 2020 at LANDMARK HALL. However, the event was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
On March 30, Kobushi Factory disbanded. Afterwards, Hamaura graduated from Hello! Project with the intention of leaving UP-FRONT PROMOTION. Her profile was removed from UP-FRONT PROMOTION's website on April 1, indicating she parted ways with the company.
On July 10 and 12, Hamaura appeared at the local Okinawa idol festival, "THIS is OUR HOME".
2021[edit | edit source]
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
When Hamaura joined Hello Pro Egg, she was a fifth year elementary school student. She graduated from middle school on March 9, 2016 and from high school on March 13, 2019. She was the manager of her high school futsal team even though she could not always attend practices or was late to important games because of work.
The following list are notable friendships Hamaura Ayano has acquired:
Hamaura was given the name Ayano because her home prefecture Saitama is known as "Sai no Kuni" (彩の国; Land of Color), so her parents took the first two characters from it which is also read as "Ayano" (彩の).
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Hamaura Ayano:
- Hama-chan (はまちゃん): Official nickname, given to her since joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Taisa (大佐; Colonel): Used by fans. When Hamaura gave instructions to members for the Hello! Project Hina Fes 2015 ~Mankai! The Girls' Festival~ lottery, she marched into the room wearing an army cap and called herself "Hama-chan Taisa" (はまちゃん大佐; Colonel Hama-chan). She returned to the role for the 2016 lottery.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Name: Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃)
- Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Taisa (大佐; Colonel)
- Birthdate: April 26, 2000
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4.1 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Taurus
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- Official Kaomoji: jjﾘ`ー')jj
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Pink
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- Hobby: Looking back at photos that were taken a long time ago
- Specialties: Cooking hamburgers, jumping rope, and unicycle
- Favorite Sport: Jump rope
- Favorite Food: Ramen
- Least Favorite Foods: Vegetables and fish
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Subject: Home economics
- Least Favorite Subject: Japanese
- Charm Point: Her pinky
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Koi wa Hippari Dako", "Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu", "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: "Shabondama"
- Motto: "Yuuou maishin" (勇往邁進; Pushing forward)
- Looks up to: Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Yaguchi Mari, Takahashi Ai, and Fukumura Mizuki
Discography[edit | edit source]
Blu-rays[edit | edit source]
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
Solo Fanclub DVDs[edit | edit source]
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.08.26] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.08.25] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018
- [2019.08.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019
Solo Songs[edit | edit source]
Publications[edit | edit source]
Solo Photobooks[edit | edit source]
- [2016.06.04] Hamaura Ayano
Works[edit | edit source]
Theater[edit | edit source]
-  Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girls
-  LADY OUT LAW! (daily guest role)
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (daily guest role)
-  Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~
-  Flying Trip Vol.16 "Aimai Bakari no Sekai" (Flying Trip Vol.16「あいまいばかりの世界」)
Movies[edit | edit source]
-  JK Ninja Girls
TV Programs[edit | edit source]
- [2013.1.3] Uwasa-kun to Kagaku-chan
- [2013–2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2016–2020] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2019–2020] AI・DOL PROJECT (AI・DOL プロジェクト)
Web Dramas[edit | edit source]
-  Member Color (メンバーカラー) (Twitter)
Internet[edit | edit source]
- [2013–2020] Hello! Project Station
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu!
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–2020] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–2020] tiny tiny
- [2018–2020] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro Dance Gakuen
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
-  Hello Pro ONE×ONE
Rankings[edit | edit source]
- She was ranked first in the Elementary School Group of the Beautiful Idol General Election 2012.
- She was ranked the second most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Gallery:Hamaura Ayano
- List:Hamaura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hamaura Ayano Publications Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- List:Hamaura Ayano Other Q&As
References[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Kobushi Factory Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- Kobushi Factory Official Blog (inactive)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Tour Blogs: March 2012, June 2012, September 2012, December 2012, March 2013, June 2013, December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014, February/March 2015, Hello! Project Tour Blog