|Hamaura Ayano promoting "Start Line"|
|Born||April 26, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2011-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-)
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory, Hello! Project Station Dance Club, Team Okai, AAAa, Hagi-King, Cattivo!|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||5 Years, 2 Months, 26 Days|
|Joined||February 2, 2011|
|Graduated||November 5, 2015|
|Time in Group||4 Years, 9 Months, 4 Days|
On March 30, 2020, Kobushi Factory will disband, and Hamaura Ayano will graduate from Hello! Project.
Hamaura Ayano was born on April 26, 2000 in Saitama, Japan.
During summer 2011, Hamaura auditioned for Morning Musume's 10th generation, but failed to pass. The following year, she auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation and managed to become a finalist, but was not chosen to enter the group.
In fall 2012, Hamaura participated in S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~, alongside 4 other trainees, as part of the challenge act. Later in the tour, Hamaura and the other 4 trainees performed Hello Pro Kenshuusei's first single "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", released on October 27, 2012.
On January 23, 2013, Hamaura made her first gravure debut in UTB+ magazine alongside Miyamoto Karin.
Hamaura participated in Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside fellow Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Taguchi Natsumi and Ogawa Rena as back-up dancers. Together they performed "Suhada Pichipichi" in the tour.
Hamaura alongside Kaneko Rie, Taguchi Natsumi, Yamagishi Riko, Nomura Minami, Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede appeared as an opening act for the Morning Musume's Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Aki ~CHANCE!~.
From March 14 to March 23, 2014, Hamaura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei cast members released the soundtrack single "Karen na Gasshoudan" to promote the musical.
On May 4, Hamaura won the judge's singing award at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event for her performance of "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!".
During the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER concert on January, it was announced that Hamaura would debut in a new unit, later named Kobushi Factory, alongside Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit will release their major debut single, "Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)", on September 2, 2015.
On April 24, Hamaura celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016, featuring three shows at Ushigome Tansu Kumin Hall.
On June 4, she released her first solo photobook, self-titled Hamaura Ayano.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at CLUB CITTA'.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 18th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018, featuring one show at Yamano Hall.
On August 3, in addition to performing with Kobushi Factory at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018, Hamaura also covered Buono! songs on the HOT STAGE as part of the one-shot unit Cattivo! with former ℃-ute member Okai Chisato and Tsubaki Factory member Asakura Kiki.
On September 23, she was appointed with eight other OG and active Hello! Project members from Saitama Prefecture as Host City Special Supporters for Kumagaya during the Rugby World Cup 2019 hosted by Japan.
On May 10, she celebrated her 19th birthday in a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at Yamano Hall.
On January 8, it was announced that Kobushi Factory will disband on March 30, 2020 with a concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall. Their final single is set to be released on March 4, 2020. Hirose Ayaka had been in discussions with the agency about her graduation since early 2019, and after discussions with the group, the other members except Inoue Rei also expressed their desire to pursue a new path. It was eventually decided that the group would disband. Afterwards, Hamaura will graduate from Hello! Project and aim to become a model and actress.
On March 12, Hamaura was to hold a solo fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano FC Event 2020 at LANDMARK HALL. However, the event was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
She was the manager of her high school futsal team even though she could not always attend practices or was late to important games because of work.
The following list are notable friendships Hamaura Ayano has acquired:
Hamaura was given the name Ayano because her home prefecture Saitama is known as "Sai no Kuni" (彩の国; Land of Color), so her parents took the first two characters from it which is also read as "Ayano" (彩の).
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Hamaura Ayano:
- Hama-chan (はまちゃん): Official nickname, given to her since joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Taisa (大佐; Colonel): Used by fans. When Hamaura gave instructions to members for the Hello! Project Hina Fes 2015 ~Mankai! The Girls' Festival~ lottery, she marched into the room wearing an army cap and called herself "Hama-chan Taisa" (はまちゃん大佐; Colonel Hama-chan). She returned to the role for the 2016 lottery.
- Name: Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃)
- Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Taisa (大佐; Colonel)
- Birthdate: April 26, 2000
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 160cm
- Western Zodiac: Taurus
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- Official Kaomoji: jjﾘ`ー')jj
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Pink
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- Hobby: Looking back at photos that were taken a long time ago
- Specialties: Cooking hamburgers, jumping rope, and unicycle
- Favorite Sport: Jump rope
- Favorite Food: Ramen
- Least Favorite Foods: Vegetables and fish
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Subject: Home economics
- Least Favorite Subject: Japanese
- Charm Point: Her pinky
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Koi wa Hippari Dako", "Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu", "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: "Shabondama"
- Motto: "Yuuou maishin" (勇往邁進; Pushing forward)
- Looks up to: Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Yaguchi Mari, Takahashi Ai, and Fukumura Mizuki
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
Solo Fanclub DVDsEdit
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.08.26] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.08.25] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018
- [2019.08.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2019
- [2016.06.04] Hamaura Ayano
-  Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girls
-  LADY OUT LAW! (daily guest role)
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (daily guest role)
-  Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2013.1.3] Uwasa-kun to Kagaku-chan
- [2013–2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2016–????] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2019–2020] AI・DOL PROJECT (AI・DOL プロジェクト)
-  Member Color (メンバーカラー) (Twitter)
- [2013–] Hello! Project Station
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu!
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro Dance Gakuen
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
-  Hello Pro ONE×ONE
- She was ranked first in the Elementary School Group of the Beautiful Idol General Election 2012.
- She was ranked the second most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame.
- She likes school festivals.
- Her goal is to hold a concert in the world's largest hall or arena.
- Her dream during Hello Pro Kenshuusei was to get skilled enough in singing and dancing to join a new unit, and her dream for that unit was to become more famous than Morning Musume.
- She wanted to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei after she saw Morning Musume perform on TV and thought that she wanted to be as cool as them.
- Her audition number for the Morning Musume 11ki Member "Suppin Utahime" Audition was #705.
- She thinks she won't lose to any other member in her record of 151 side-to-side jumps.
- She wants to be an idol like Tsugunaga Momoko who can talk, sing and dance.
- She sang "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!" and won the judge's special award for singing at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- For her, the hardest thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei was seeing that her level of skill was below Yoshihashi Kurumi's and Taguchi Natsumi's.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Yoshihashi Kurumi, while her rival in Kobushi Factory is Nomura Minami.
- She says that even though she likes performing, dancing, and singing, she's bad at them, so she tries her best to be energetic and give that to the fans instead of skill.
- She was the host for the Hina Fes 2014, Hina Fes 2015 and Hina Fes 2016 lottery videos uploaded to YouTube. In 2014, she filled in for Tsunku for the Hina Fes 2014 subtitle announcement video.
- Kumai Yurina thinks that Hamaura is the most likely to become a devil in 10 years among the Hello! Project members.
- According to a Top Yell July 2016 issue interview, Hamaura's role within the group is "factory manager who is the boss-in-the-shadows".
- She revealed that before she was announced as a member of Kobushi Factory, she informed her managers that she would be leaving Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She played the baritone was in her elementary school brass band.
- She often goes alone to places like karaoke, movies, and yakiniku.
- She was born on the exact same day that the Petit Best ~Ki Ao Aka~ released.
- Gallery:Hamaura Ayano
- List:Hamaura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hamaura Ayano Publications Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- List:Hamaura Ayano Other Q&As
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 BOMB December 2013 Issue.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "こぶしファクトリー活動終了のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2020-01-08.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト20周年記念「ファミハロ！PHOTOBOOK」発売決定！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-04-27.
- ↑ "TIF2018出演者 第４弾発表！" (in Japanese). TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018. 2018-05-08.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "▷▶１日限りのCattivo!◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2018-08-03.
- ↑ "今年も℃-uteの名曲を岡井千聖と℃-ute大好きアイドルたちがTIFで熱演！" (in Japanese). TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018. 2018-08-01.
- ↑ "元℃-uteの岡井千聖、TIF2018で浜浦彩乃＆浅倉樹々とともにBuono!を再現 「おいしい2人が組んでくれて、逆に申し訳ない」" (in Japanese). Deview. 2018-08-03.
- ↑ "矢島舞美主演舞台「LADY OUT LAW!」和田彩花・上國料萌衣・浜浦彩乃のゲスト出演決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-09-06.
- ↑ "「熊谷圏オーガニックフェス、ラグビーワールドカップ2019™開催1年前イベント」中島早貴、浜浦彩乃(こぶしファクトリー)出演！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-09-19.
- ↑ <"ラグビーワールドカップ2019™開催1年前イベント" (in Japanese). Saitama Prefecture. 2018-09-18.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sptv_fan/status/1096907077866409985
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kobushifac_uf/status/1097374465069961217
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano "▷▶イベント中止について◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2020-02-27.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "▷▶BDイベント待ってます！◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2018-03-24.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "初日♡♡浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-03-26.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "♡３送会&嬉しいお知らせ♡浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2016-03-09.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Hamaura Ayano. "▷▶祝・高校卒業！◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2019-03-13.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2015 ～恒例のメンバー全員大抽選会！！～" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2015-01-30.
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2016 〜総勢51人の大抽選会！〜" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2016-01-19.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "重大発表！！！！！浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-06-01.
- ↑ http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2135590320420300201
- ↑ Gekkan Entame March 2014 Issue. Published: 2014-01-30.
- ↑ "浜浦彩乃 ライブ撮りおろし＆インタビュー" (in Japanese). LoGiRL. 2015-01-22.
- ↑ Top Yell July 2016 Issue. (Translated by icejiggly)
- Kobushi Factory Profile