Hamada Pierre Yusuke (浜田ピエール裕介) is a Japanese music producer, composer, arranger, guitarist, and keyboardist. He has arranged various Hello! Project songs.
As a child he was influenced to learn the piano by his sister. In his first year of high school he was deeply impressed by the sound of a friend's electric guitar and immediately bought one. However afterwards, he lost the contested spot for a guitarist when forming a band, and ended up as the drummer. Later on in university, Hamada would finally fulfill his dream of becoming the guitarist of a band.
While attending Osaka City University in 1996, Hamada and two others from the same music circle formed a rock band, which he plays the guitar. They eventually became a four-piece band in 1998 and were named P.I.MONSTER in 1999. They disbanded in 2005, but got back together in 2013.
In 2014, Pierre founded his own indie record label named PIMrecords.
- Name: Hamada Pierre Yusuke (浜田ピエール裕介)
- Nickname: Pierre (ピエール)
- Birthday: December 15, 1975
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Bloodtype: AB
- Western Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Sokora no Yatsu to wa Onaji ni Saretakunai (arrangement)
- Watashi (arrangement)
- Ase Kaite Carnival (arrangement)
- Wasurete Ageru (arrangement, other instruments, programming)
- Uraha=Lover (arrangement, all instruments, programming)
- Tenshi no Namida (arrangement)
- Hello! Massara no Jibun (arrangement)
- Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki (arrangement)
- I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ (arrangement)