|This Page Needs Citation|
|This article has a lack of citations. Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed.
HI-FIN, formerly known as Plumeria (read as プルメリア), is a SATOUMI movement unit, consisting of Morning Musume's Ishida Ayumi and Ikuta Erina, ℃-ute's Nakajima Saki and Hagiwara Mai, and S/mileage's Fukuda Kanon.
- Hagiwara Mai (萩原舞)
- Ikuta Erina (生田衣梨奈)
- Fukuda Kanon (福田花音)
- Ishida Ayumi (石田亜佑美)
- Nakajima Saki (中島早貴)
On June 10, Ikuta announced in her blog that "Plumeria" has officially changed their name to "HI-FIN" in order to fit the theme of their upcoming music video.
After releasing "Kaigan Seisou Danshi" in August 2013, the unit became inactive.
In March 2016, HI-FIN's profile was deleted from the SATOYAMA movement official website.
- [2013.08.07] Lady Mermaid / Eiya-sa! Brother / Kaigan Seisou Danshi - with Dia Lady and Mellowquad
- HI-FIN is pronounced as "hyphen". The name was created using the first letter of each members surname as well as incorporating the English word "Hi" and the French word "Fin" (meaning "end").
- Three members of this unit were also members of a SATOYAMA movement unit. They are Nakajima Saki (DIY♡), and Ishida Ayumi & Ikuta Erina (Harvest).
- All members have dyed their hair brown.
- HI-FIN was the only SATOUMI Movement unit that was not consisting only of Hello! Project Kids members..
- The unit was originally named Plumeria after a Hawaiian flower. The members were chosen to in order to become more passionate and elegant, like that of a plumeria that has grown for a year under the sun.
- Fukuda Kanon was the only member in this unit that is not part of ℃-ute or Morning Musume.