from the album Maeda Yuki Zenkyoku Shuu ~Gwaenchanha~
|Released||February 25, 2009|
|Format||CD, cassette tape, digital download|
|Previous||Ai Ai Daiko 8th single (2007)|
|Next||Mianhaeyo ~Gomennasai~ 10th single (2010)|
Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~ (ケンチャナ〜大丈夫〜; It's Alright ~It's Alright~) is Maeda Yuki's ninth single, and her last as a member of Hello! Project. It was released on February 25, 2009. "Gwaenchanha" (괜찮아) is a Korean word that has the same meaning as "Daijoubu."
This single is Maeda's first Korean themed single in a series of three. She collaborated with Korean song/music writer Yoo Hae-Joon and lyricist Mori Chiyoko. The duo would go on to produce all of her Korean themed singles, with the help of different composers.
- Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~
- Seoul no Ame (ソウルの雨; The Rain in Seoul)
- Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~ (Original Karaoke)
- Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~ (Hanonsage Karaoke) (半音下げ・カラオケ; Halftone Lower Karaoke)
- Seoul no Ame (Original Karaoke)
- All Lyrics: Mori Chiyoko
- All Composition: Yoo Hae Joon
- All Arrangement: Yano Tatsumi
- Hello! Project 2009 Winter Elder Club Kouen ~Thank you for your LOVE!~
- Hello! Project 2009 Winter Kettei! Hello☆Pro Award '09 ~Elder Club Sotsugyou Kinen Special~
- Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~
- Total sales: 1,241
- The "Seoul" (ソウル) portion of track 2's title is read as "souru," and can either mean "Seoul" (a city in South Korea) or "Soul."
- When the release of this single was first announced, the original track list had an additional song titled "Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~ Japanese +Korean mix version" (ケンチャナ〜大丈夫～(日本語+韓国語ミックスバージョン)) listed, but it was removed shortly before the release of the single.
- Part of the lyrics reference the Korean winter drama Winter Sonata, which Yoo Hae-Joon was involved with.
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS
- Wikipedia: Japanese
- Lyrics: Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~, Seoul no Ame
|Singles||1. 1. Naki Usagi | 2. Tokyo You Turn | 3. Tokyo, Yoimachigusa. | 4. Tokyo Kirigirisu | 5. Sarasara no Kawa | 6. Nishi Shinjuku de Atta Hito | 7. Omae no Namida wo Ore ni Kure | 8. Ai Ai Daiko | 9. Gwaenchanha ~Daijoubu~ | 10. Mianhaeyo ~Gomennasai~ | 11. Busan Hatsu|
|Albums||1. Maeda Yuki Zenkyoku Shuu ~Gwaenchanha~ | 2. Busan Hatsu ~Kankoku Series Best~|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||SALT5 | H.P. All Stars | Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu Singers|