The first episode was uploaded January 28, 2016, with new episodes uploaded every Thursday at 21:00 JST. The last episode was uploaded on March 30, 2017.
The main MC was Natsuyaki Miyabi joined by two guests. The show discussed girls' interests such as food and fashion in the studio, and also featured segments of members visiting hot spot locations.
- Hello! Project
- Main article: Girls Night Out Episodes
- Schedule Changes
- There was no episode on January 5, 2017.
- [2016.10.04] Ishida Ayumi & Oda Sakura (Morning Musume '16) no "Love-Love Date in Kyoto ~Sakura to Issho ni Sakura wo Mi ni Ikou!~" Kanzenhan (featuring Ishida Ayumi and Oda Sakura)
- The opening theme song was the instrumental of "Kokoro no Tamago" by Buono!.
- The song "My Love", also by Buono!, was used in the food introduction segment.
- On February 25 (episode #5), a new project temporarily titled "Girls Night Out Coordination (Kari)" (GNOコーデ（仮）) was announced. On March 3 (episode #6), Natsuyaki announced the official title of the project to be "Saitama Fashion Consulting" (SFC). Viewers of any age or gender could send in photos of their coordinated outfits by following instructions on the special website.
- Kyosuzu, the restaurant in which the popular Cooking Class Corner took place, is owned by UP-FRONT GROUP. The teacher of the segment was Head Chef Kuroki (黒木料理長; Kuroki Ryourichou), who is refered to as Kuroki-sensei (黒木先生) by members and has been nicknamed Kurokki (くろっき) by viewers.
- After the end of Girls Night Out, the segment, still featuring Kuroki, was continued in Hello! Project Station from episode #226 onwards.
- ↑ "【Girls Night Out#49】アンジュルム中西＆上國料の神楽坂周辺散策(後編)、Bitter&Sweetのデコパージュ、ジャージー乳アイスブリュレをお取り寄せ！、 他" (in Japanese). Girls Night Out (via YouTube). 2016-12-29.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20170309230459/http://www.ufg.co.jp/
- ↑ http://www.kyosuzu.jp/
- ↑ "【Girls Night Out#8】こぶし勝浦 後編、ブロッコリースプラウトでお食事、ファッショントーク、料理教室！" (in Japanese). Girls Night Out (via YouTube). 2016-03-17.