from the album Dai Nishou ~Tsuyogari~
|Released||August 1, 2001|
|Previous||Kuyashi Namida Porori 5th single (2001)|
|Next||Tokyo Bijin 7th single (2002)|
Futarigurashi (二人暮し; Living Together) is Nakazawa Yuko's sixth single.It was released on August 1, 2001. It sold 29,090 copies in its first week and 39,720 copies overall.
- Kouendoori no Kissaten (公園通りの喫茶店; Café Along the Park)
- Futarigurashi (Instrumental)
All Lyrics and Compositions: Tsunku
- Arrangement, Programming & Bass: Akashi Masao
- Guitar: Suzuki Hideyuki
- Chorus: Kato Yumiko
- Music Video: Kawamura Kensuke (Director), Suehiro Tetsushi (Producer)
- Kouen Doori no Kissaten
- Arrangement: Yonemitsu Ryo
- [2001.08.10] Music Station
- [2001.08.16] Utaban
- Hello! Project 2001 TOGETHER! SUMMER PARTY
- FOLK DAYS Ichii Sayaka with Nakazawa Yuko
- Hello! Project 2002 ~Kotoshi mo Sugoizo!~
- Shinshi wa Mini ga Osuki! at studio DREAM MAKER
- Yuko Nakazawa Christmas Live Tour 2004 Winter ~Watashi ga Omou Konna Christmas~ Live DVD
- TYPE-Y 2007 BIRTHDAY LOVE Mahou no Pressure! Kotoshi mo Yarimasu Special ~Live Ato, Yotei wo Irenaide Kudasai~
- The first press of the single came with the application flyer for the 4th Morning Musume & Michiyo Heike prodigy audition. This would spawn Sheki-Dol and Matsuura Aya.
- Nakazawa's first single after graduating from Morning Musume, and also her first release using her real name; 中澤裕子 (as opposed to her stage name 中澤ゆうこ).
- This single is Nakazawa's only singles released in a thick CD case (as opposed to the regular slim case), with a booklet that folds out to a 30cm x15cm sheet (with pictures of Nakazawa on one side and the lyrics on the opposite side).
- Nakazawa’s comment about the single, in a 2008-interview: "'Futarigurashi' is such a difficult song to sing. I actually told this in the past but I didn’t like this song very much. I couldn’t sing it well. I was really self-conscious about myself as a solo artist after graduating from Morning Musume, and I felt like I had to hurry up and prove the different side of Nakazawa Yuko and with many other complicated feelings. I can’t describe it too well, but I remember I had heavy opinion about my costume as well. Look at the photo. Beautiful, isn’t it? You see how important the lighting is, right? You see, my audience? This is a photo, a work of art. Staff’s effort and energy was collected and gathered together to create this piece.[…] I was in such a bad mood! (lol) But why? Why? I remembered as I was looking at this smiling photo of mine. You see, I am smiling on the outside, but I was furious in the inside. Isn't photography a scary thing? (lol) Yeah, I remember now. But I still wonder why I was so angry though."
- ↑ 中澤裕子- Solo debut The 10th anniversary SPECIAL DVD
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS, Tsunku.net
- Wikipedia: Japanese
- Lyrics: Futari Gurashi, Kouen Doori no Kissaten
|Singles||1. Karasu no Nyoubou | 2. Odaiba Moonlight Serenade | 3. Junjou Koushinkyoku | 4. Shanghai no Kaze | 5. Kuyashi Namida Porori | 6. Futari Gurashi | 7. Tokyo Bijin | 8. GET ALONG WITH YOU | 9. Genki no Nai Hi no Komoriuta / Nagaragawa no Hare | 10. DO MY BEST | 11. Urara | 12. Danna-sama|
|Albums||Original: 1. Nakazawa Yuko Dai Isshou | 2. Dai Nisshou ~Tsuyogari~|
Collaborations: 1. FOLK SONGS | 2. Folk Songs 2 | 3. Together!
|Other||Other: Nakazawa Yuko Single M Clips ①|
Concerts: Shinshi wa Mini ga Osuki! at studio DREAM MAKER
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume | Akagumi 4 | H.P. All Stars | Puripuri Pink | Afternoon Musume | Dream Morning Musume | Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu Singers|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.