Furusato no Mirai (ふるさとの未来; The Future of My Hometown) is a 2020 documentary show associated with the SATOYAMA Movement. It is hosted by former Juice=Juice member Miyazaki Yuka, with actress Kato Noriko and TBS announcer Ando Hiroki as the show facilitator.
The show began airing on April 2, 2020 on TBS as the successor to Furusato no Yume.
Each episode features a single town or village and introduces hardworking people who are livening up their local areas by challenging new things such as business ventures.
The opening theme is "Mirai no Filament" by Miyamoto Karin. The ending theme was initially "Roulette" by PINK CRES. when the show premiered, and is currently "Dakedo Aitai" by Bitter & Sweet as of November 2020.
- As of the third episode, the show's filming was halted in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. To compensate for this, the show aired special edition episodes instead of its typical programming:
- On April 16, the show aired a recording of the Morning Musume '19 Concert Tour Aki ~KOKORO&KARADA~ FINAL at Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
- On April 23, the show aired a recording of the Juice=Juice Concert 2019 ~octopic!~ at Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
- On April 30, the show aired a recording of the LIVE BEYOOOOOND1St at Zepp DiverCity.
- On May 7, the show aired a recording of the Hello! Project Hina Fes 2020 <Morning Musume '20 Premium>.
- "TBS「ふるさとの未来」にレギュラー出演！" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2020-03-31.
- "TBS「ふるさとの未来」放送内容変更のお知らせ" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2020-04-13.
- "TBS「ふるさとの未来」4/22放送内容変更のお知らせ" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2020-04-16.
- "TBS「ふるさとの未来」4/29放送内容変更のお知らせ" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2020-04-23.
- "TBS「ふるさとの未来」5/6放送内容変更のお知らせ" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2020-04-30.