Fukuda Marine was born on October 18, 2004 in Shanghai, China, and lived there until the second year of elementary school.
On July 7, Fukuda was announced as one of the winners of the Hello! Project "Juice=Juice" "Tsubaki Factory" Goudou Shin Member Audition audition and would join Tsubaki Factory alongside Kasai Yuumi, Yagi Shiori, and Yofu Runo.
She has an older sister and an older brother.
As of April 2021, Fukuda is currently in her second year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Fukuda Marine has acquired:
Her mother named her after the English word "Marine".
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Fukuda Marine:
- Marine (まりん)
- Maririne (まりりん or マリリン)
- Name: Fukuda Marine (福田真琳)
- Nicknames: Marine (まりん), Maririne (まりりん)
- Birthdate: October 18, 2004
- Birthplace: Shanghai, China
- Raised: Nagasaki, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Monkey
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2021-07-07: Tsubaki Factory member
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2021-07-07: Member
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color:
- Royal Blue
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Tsubaki Factory (2021-present)
- [2021–] Ikuze! Tsubaki Factory (行くぜ！つばきファクトリー)
- She is the first member in Hello! Project history to be from the Nagasaki Prefecture.
- She has the same birthday as Juice=Juice member Irie Risa.
- She shares the same surname as 1st generation ANGERME member Fukuda Kanon, and 1st generation Morning Musume member Fukuda Asuka.
- She always admired Tsubaki Factory and was happy to join them.
- Her older sister, who is a fan of Hello! Project, told her about the audition.
- Her audition number was 147.
- Her favorite character are Cinnamon and Sirotan.
- Her childhood dream was to become an ice skater.
- Her favorite English Songs which she learned from her mom are "Top of the World" by The Carpenters and "I Want You Back" by Jackson 5.
- She describes herself as someone who is very curious and she does not really think twice before doing something.
- She has a high interest in foreign languages. She likes Chinese and English in particular.
- Nagasaki prefecture is known for their tsubaki trees so she feels that it is fate that she got into Tsubaki Factory.
- Her most favorite place is the Huis Ten Bosch theme park in Nagasaki.
- She admires Mother Teresa for her service to the poor.
- She likes the Ganbaranba Exercise so much, she adds "Ganbaranba" at the end of her blog. "Ganbaranba" is a Nagasaki dialect which means "I have to do my best".
- Her mother and friends watched her first hometown performance in Nagasaki during their Hello! Project 2021 Aki "Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu" concert tour.
- She is fond of the stuffed toy character "Sirotan" (commonly known as "Tsuitan").
- She likes Margherita pizza.
- Sometimes she go through Fukuoka airport when returning to her hometown, Nagasaki. She loves to eat ramen at "Ichiran" in the airport. She often eat a bowl with her mom before the flight.
- She boils some water just before going to bed and then puts a hot water bottle in her futon. She falls asleep as soon as the futon gets warm.
- When feeling low, she likes to make steak and sukiyaki (meat-based hot pot dish) for herself. She finds that eating meat helps bring out her strength.