She graduated from ANGERME and Hello! Project in 2015 to become a lyricist. She later left UP-FRONT PROMOTION in 2020, and joined the idol group ZOC as a new member under the stage name Kannagi Maro (巫まろ).
Fukuda Kanon was born on March 12, 1995 in Kawagoe, Saitama, Japan. Her parents named her after the canon most commonly known as "Pachelbel's Canon". She was raised as an only child. At age 2, she began taking ballet lessons, in which she practiced for around 7 years. She auditioned for Hello! Project Kids in 2002, but failed.
2004-2008: Hello Pro EggEdit
In June 2004, Fukuda Kanon joined Hello! Project as a member of Hello Pro Egg after she successfully passed the auditions alongside 31 other girls. The aim of the group was to prepare the young girls for their debut into the world of entertainment, as such Fukuda received free dance and vocal training alongside the other Eggs. Fukuda continued her training and performed as a backing dancer along with the other Eggs during concerts.
In late 2005, Fukuda made her stage debut as a double cast for the character Henrika in 34 Choume no Kiseki ~Here's Love~, a musical based on the film Miracle on 34th Street. The musical starred Hashimoto Aina and Stukas Robin Shoko and ran from November to December.
In 2006, Fukuda, Hashida Mirei, Stukas Robin Shoko, and Kitahara Sayaka were selected to work on the Nissen Hikosen Project 2006 campaign single "Sora ga Aru". The single was released on April 23, 2006.
Fukuda continued performing in musicals, with 2007 being one of her most active years. She participated in the musical Hakujaden ~White Lovers~ (starring Abe Natsumi) as Shaochin, which ran in November 2006; Chitose Zuki as Mao, which ran in March 2007; Saien!! Chitose Zuki, which ran in August 2007; Heisei Revolution ~Back to the Byakkotai~, which ran in October 2007; and Bijogi Junction with fellow Hello Pro Egg member Maeda Yuuka, which ran in April 2008.
In 2007, Fukuda, alongside Yaguchi Mari and Hello Pro Egg members Komine Momoka, Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Saho Akari, Okai Asuna and Ogawa Saki, took part in Tokuban!! Chao.TV ~Hello Pro Egg no Princess Ketteisen~, a special variety television program in collaboration with Chao, Hello! Project and Kids Station. The show aired from September 2 to October 21, 2007.
On September 20, during the Shugo Chara! Matsuri event, Fukuda was selected, alongside Maeda Yuuka, Wada Ayaka and Saho Akari, to be part of the Hello Pro Egg unit Shugo Chara Egg!. They were formed to record the opening songs for the anime Shugo Chara!. They released two singles before she graduated from Shugo Chara Egg! along with Maeda and Wada.
On April 4, Tsunku announced on his blog that a new group, later named S/mileage, was in the works. The members listed were Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon and Ogawa Saki. He stated the lineup was subject to change, and that it would be their "major debut".
Fukuda, along with Wada Ayaka and Maeda Yuuka, formed Lilpri for the anime Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri. The girls voiced the main characters, with Fukuda as Sasahara Natsuki, and sung both the opening and ending theme songs for the anime.
In November, Fukuda announced on her blog that her first solo photobook, Kanyon 17, would be released on December 15.
On January 23, Fukuda released her first solo DVD, Dress up Kanon, and held a handshake event.
On February 12, it was announced that Fukuda would participate in a stageplay titled Moshimo Kokumin ga Shusho o Erandara along with Takahashi Ai, Ishikawa Rika, fellow S/mileage member Wada Ayaka, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Miyamoto Karin and Uemura Akari. There would be 11 showings from April 24 to April 30.
On March 2, at Forest For Rest ~SATOYAMA e Ikou~ SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA, Fukuda was announced a member of the new SATOUMI movement unit, Plumeria, along with ℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai and Nakajima Saki and Morning Musume's Ishida Ayumi and Ikuta Erina.
On March 12, she held a fanclub event for her 18th birthday titled S/mileage Fukuda Kanon Birthday Event 2013.
On March 20, it was announced at an event that Fukuda and Wada Ayaka would release a joint photobook, S/mileage 2 ~AyaKanon 18sai no Yakusoku~, about their last moments in high school. It was released on April 25.
On March 12, Fukuda celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled Takeuchi Akari Birthday Event 2013 / Fukuda Kanon Birthday Event 2014 / Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2014. The event featured two performances at the TOKYO FM HALL.
2015: ANGERME & GraduationEdit
On February 2, it was announced that she, along with Wada Ayaka, were chosen as the plus models for that month's issue of H!P Digital Books.
On March 12, Fukuda celebrated her 20th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Fukuda Kanon Birthday Event 2015. The event featured two performances at the TOKYO FM HALL.
On May 20, Fukuda announced on Hello! Project Station that she would be graduating from ANGERME and Hello! Project in the fall. It was later confirmed that her graduation would take place at the ANGERME First Concert Tour 2015 Aki finale on November 29 at Nippon Budokan.
| Dear fans supporting me always,
Today I have announcement for you. I, Kanon Fukuda decided to graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project this autumn.
I have been active as idol for almost 6 years as S/mileage and ANGERME, for almost 11 years if I included years when I was at Hello! Project egg. Then now I’m turning to be 20 years old this year, so I started to feel like it’s time to face with “graduation” for me. As you know, for idols, graduation is unavoidable thing. Idols cannot avoid graduation, and also I started to feel like someday I should graduate from the group. S/mileage changed it’s group name to ANGERME last year, young and fresh 3rd generation members joined, and due to that, 2nd generation members became more reliable, and the dependable leader Ayaka Wada is always caring other members indeed. Then I strongly felt ANGERME can grow up more and more even if I graduate the group.
I talked about my graduation with staffs at Hello! Project and decided to graduate from the group this autumn to step forward to new career. I have been big fan of Hello! Project as I used to go to Hello! Project’s concert alone many times, and started dreaming that I wanted to debut as idol from Hello! Project. Then finally I could make a debut as idol from Hello! Project as S/mileage and ANGERME. There were many difficulties, but of course, at the same time many happy things I had. I think I could overcome such difficulties because fans like you supported me a lot. My love to Hello! Project and idols also supported me I think.
I always feel I’m glad to becoming idol when I see fans who bring smiles or moves to tears with my performance, as I love to perform on the stage. I could feel my significance of existence as well. For each concert I was always performing while thinking “I’m happy”, and I kept it in my mind.
I’m really full of gratitude, to the staffs and the members who participate with the stages too. I love idols, and of course there’s many idol groups today, however, I’m so glad that I could work as “S/mileage” and “ANGERME”, not any other groups. I believe ANGERME will definitely overcome with any difficulty from now on.
I’m sorry that I surprised you again, but please don’t think this negative. I could find my new way as I worked as S/mileage and ANGERME, so this is very positive choice.
My new way, is not opened yet and still talking about it with staffs, but there are many things I want to challenge which won’t come true during ANGERME days. I think I can announce it very soon, so stay tuned!
There’s still enough time before my graduation. I’ll try my best everyday, enjoy everyday, and express gratitude to everyone.
That’s all from Fukuda Kanon from ANGERME.
On May 26, Fukuda expressed a desire to become a lyricist after graduating from Hello! Project, challenging herself to become the first former member to go into that career.
During her final interview before her graduation, she gave a message to her overseas fans regarding her future as well.
Message from Fukuda Kanon (via Asian Beat)
|November 29th for me will be my last day as a performer and an idol. I don’t want to leave with any regrets, so I have a few ideas planned for things that I’ve always wanted to try on stage but just never have. I hope you’re all looking forward to it. I don’t want people to look back on the concert and feel sad; I want people to walk away snickering and thinking that it was a really Kanon Fukuda way to go out. To all the fans who won’t be at the Budokan, I want to try and give something back through the activities I choose to pursue from here on. I’m graduating from ANGERME but now I have the chance to do the things I couldn’t up until now. I hope you continue to support me from now and into the future.|
On February 28, it was announced that Fukuda Kanon wrote the lyrics for the Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru! musical soundtrack.
On August 25, she performed with former Morning Musume member Kago Ai as OG guests in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER ~ALL FOR ONE~ concert at Nakano Sun Plaza.
Fukuda wrote the lyrics for "Yumemita Fifteen" from ANGERME's 26th single which was released on April 10. It is also the graduation song of Wada Ayaka, who Fukuda was founding members of S/mileage with.
On April 23, Fukuda opened her own YouTube channel where she plans to upload completely self-produced MVs for self-covers of songs she has written, starting with "Konamaiki Girl". However, she does not want to only upload self-covers, but other fun content like covers of popular Hello! Project songs and original songs while incorporating feedback from everyone.
On December 8, it was revealed that Fukuda Kanon had written and composed a solo song for Nakanishi Kana called "Tenshi no Namida" in honor of her graduation. This song is the first that Fukuda Kanon has composed.
On March 27, it was revealed through a YouTube live stream that Fukuda has joined the idol group ZOC as a new member under the stage name Kannagi Maro (巫まろ), with marron cream as her member color. Her first single with the group was "SHINEMAGIC / Hyalulonely Girl", which was released on April 21.
On April 3, it was announced that she had written the lyrics for the song "Yeah! Bokura wa Kawaranai" (Yeah! 僕らは変わらない) off of male group CUBERS' first major album.
On July 15, it was announced that ZOC would be suspending activities in preparation for a period of reflection. This followed a series of previous announcements where ZOC left their agency ekoms, and member Senritsu Kanano suddenly graduated. ZOC resumed activities on August 30.
On December 4, 2019, she announced that her father had suddenly passed away at the age of 49.
In December 2012, at the launch event for the single "Samui ne.", Fukuda and Wada Ayaka both announced that they would both take the upcoming university entrance exams, which usually takes place in the winter season.
In March 2013, Fukuda graduated from high school.
On April 2, 2013, she announced on her official blog that she had become an official university student, as she attended her first day of university. In May 2015, she announced that she took a temporary leave from university in order devote most of her time into her last months in ANGERME and would go back after graduating from Hello! Project.
In April 2017, Fukuda entered her last year of university and presumably graduated in spring 2018.
Fukuda's given name, Kanon, means "flower" (花; ka) combined with "sound" (音; non).
- Kanyon (かにょん): Official nickname; given her since joining S/mileage. Used by members and fans.
- Kanin (かにん): Used by fans.
- Maro (まろ): Fukuda Kanon’s self-originated nickname. During the period when Fukuda considered herself as the reincarnation of Cinderella, she used the pronoun "maro" to refer to herself. The personal pronoun "maro" was used by aristocrats in Japanese ancient imperial court, which fit her persona at that time. After she dropped her persona, the nickname is still popular with her fans and she continues to use the nickname to refer to herself.
- Name: Fukuda Kanon (福田花音)
- Stage Name: Kannagi Maro (巫まろ)
- Nickname: Kanyon (かにょん), Kanin (かにん), Maro (まろ)
- Birthdate: March 12, 1995
- Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 155 cm
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Pig (Boar in Japan)
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Years in ANGERME: 6 Years
- Official Kaomoji: 从*・ェ・ﾘ
- S/mileage / ANGERME Color:
- Purple (2009-2014)
- Deep Pink (2014-2015)
- Former Lilpri Color: Purple
- ZOC Color: Marron Cream
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- Shin Minimoni (2009-2011)
- Concert Units:
- Other Groups:
- Likes: Hello! Project, costumes, computers, mobile phones.
- Favorite Food: Strawberries
- Favorite Animal: Rabbits
- Favorite Color: Purple, Red, Pink
- Dislikes: Long distance running, slopes
- Activities: Long distance running, slopes
- Less Favorite Food: Fresh Cream, Soda.
- Hobbies: Collecting strawberry goods, reading, theater-going, shopping.
- Special Skill: Classical ballet, piano, baton, computers, pranks.
- Favorite English Word: "Really?"
- Looks up to: Abe Natsumi, Kago Ai, Kumai Yurina
- Favorite Song in the Past: Kore ga Watashi no Ikiru Michi, All I Want for Chirstmas Is You, No cry No more
- Current Favorite Song: Nagisa no Balcony, Zenryoku Banzai! My Glory!, Niji
Solo Fanclub DVDsEdit
- [2015.xx.xx] ~ANGERME Natsu Matsuri 2015 ~Part 2~ (disc 1)
- [2012.12.15] Kanyon 17 (かにょん17)
-  Watashi - ANGERME (Fukuda Kanon)
-  Doushiyou, Watashi - Ciao Bella Cinquetti
-  Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru! - Engeki Joshibu (Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!)
-  Rock 'n' Roll ni Tsukamitai - Engeki Joshibu (Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!)
-  Hontou no Shimai Mitai - Engeki Joshibu (Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!)
-  Taman'nai Summer - Engeki Joshibu (Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!)
-  Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou - Juice=Juice
-  Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro - Kobushi Factory
-  Konamaiki Girl - Country Girls
-  43do - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
-  Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
-  Kasa wo Sasu Senpai - Country Girls
-  Yumemita Fifteen - ANGERME
-  Watashi no Yumemita Fifteen - ANGERME (Wada Ayaka)
-  Totte Oki no Oshare wo Shite - ANGERME (Katsuta Rina)
-  Zettai Idol Sengen - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
-  Sokora no Yatsu to wa Onaji ni Saretakunai - Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
-  Tenshi no Namida - Nakanishi Kana
-  Yeah! Bokura wa Kawaranai (Yeah! 僕らは変わらない) - CUBERS
-  Fuyu no Kaidan ~Boku to Watashi to Obaachan no Monogatari~ (冬の怪談～ぼくとワタシとおばあちゃんの物語～)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Momoka)
-  Tokuban!! Chao.TV ~Hello Pro Egg no Princess Ketteisen~ (特番!!ちゃお.TV〜ハロプロエッグのプリンセス決定戦〜)
- [2010–2011] Bijo Gaku (美女学)
- [2010–2012] Hanasaka Times (Disney Corner; Hanasaka Disney)
-  S/mile Factory
- [2011–2012] Hello Pro! TIME (ハロプロTIME)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2012, 2014] Haiku Saku Saku! (俳句さく咲く!)
- [2012–2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–2016] The Girls Live
-  Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen (数学♥女子学園)
- [2010–2011] Hime-chen! Otogichikku Idol Lilpri (ひめチェン!おとぎちっくアイドル リルぷりっ) (as Sasahara Natsuki)
-  34 Choume no Kiseki (34丁目の奇跡)
-  Hakujaden ~White Lovers~ (白蛇伝～White Lovers～) (as Shaochin)
-  Sen Saigetsu (千歳月)
-  Saien!! Sen Saigetsu (再縁!! 千歳月)
-  Heisei Revolution ~Back to the Byakkotai~ (平成レボリューション～バック トゥ ザ・白虎隊)
-  Shugo Chara! (しゅごキャラ!) (as Fujisaki Nadeshiko)
-  Koisuru Hello Kitty
-  Obaachanchi no Curry Rice ~Smile Recipe~
-  Moshimo Kokumin ga Shusho wo Erandara (もしも国民が首相を選んだら)
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (我らジャンヌ 〜少女聖戦歌劇〜) (as Rene and Olga)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－) (as Silane)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  Michishige Sayumi no "Mobekimasutte Nani??" (道重さゆみの『モベキマスってなに？？』)
- [2013–2015] Hello! Project Station
- [2014–2015] MUSIC+
-  GREEN ROOM
-  Upcoming
- [2010–2011] FIVE STARS
- [2014–2015] 60TRYbu (60TRY部) (Tuesday regular)
- [2007.10.20] Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 02 (ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション！02) (with Noto Arisa, Mano Erina, Furukawa Konatsu, Okai Asuna)
-  Mano Erina - Hajimete no Keiken (はじめての経験) (as back dancer)
-  Mano Erina - Sekai wa Summer Party (世界は サマー・パーティ) (as back dancer)
-  Mano Erina - Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo (この胸のときめきを) (as back dancer)
-  Mano Erina - Love&Peace=Paradise (Love&Peace＝パラダイス) (as back dancer)
-  Zombie Daisuki (ぞんびだいすき) (Nintendo DS)
-  McDonald's
-  Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツの)
- If she could join another group, she'd join Berryz Koubou.
- Her favorite Disney characters are Flynn Rider and Daisy, and her favorite film is Mary Poppins.
- Her average sleep time is less than 5 hours.
- Her favorite flowers are lavender and moth orchids.
- She likes Mariah Carey.
- Her shoe size is 24cm.
- She's friends with Okada Robin Shoko and Mori Saki.
- Her favorite member out of the new members from the 2014-2015 period is Morito Chisaki.
- She is a fan of Kumai Yurina, Sayashi Riho and Ichikawa Miori.
- She shares the same last name as 1st generation Morning Musume member Fukuda Asuka.
- She considered herself to be the reincarnation of Cinderella, though Tsunku had, later on, told her not to say so.
- Says that Maeda Yuuka was the person who knew her best.
- She wanted to be an idol because of a game that her parents bought her where you can act as an idol.
- Her audition outfit has the word "rock" because she wants to rock during the audition.
- During Takahashi Ai's graduation concert she wore Takahashi Ai's shirt and overlapped it with Sayashi Riho's shirt.
- Shares the same birthday with Morning Musume member Oda Sakura.
- Is the second S/mileage member to dye their hair, after Takeuchi Akari. She is also the first member in S/mileage to have dyed it a color other than brown.
- She believes that Tamura Meimi is the most energetic member of Hello! Project, while Oda Sakura is the mellowest.
- In her final interview as a member of ANGERME, she admitted that she had a severe complex about herself as a young idol. She states that at one point she wasn't ever happy and that she didn't like how she looked, believing that "everyone else was so much cuter and more radiant". She reveals that it was her personal discovery of Harajuku that helped her overcome this complex. 
- In 2020, she revealed through one of her Instagram stories that she suffers from bipolar disorder, and her recently adopted pet dog is actually her therapy dog.
- Gallery:Fukuda Kanon
- Gallery:S/mileage 1st Generation
- List:Fukuda Kanon Discography Featured In
- List:Fukuda Kanon Publications Featured In
- List:Fukuda Kanon Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ Nanba Kazumi no Idol Sanjuurokubou. Broadcast Date: 2013-11-27.
- ↑ Official Gekijyo Page
- ↑ Official Gekijyo Page
- ↑ Official Gekijyo Page
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20070927200432/http://www.kids-station.com/minisite/chaotv/index.html
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "ハロプロ新ユニット、イベントで正体が明らかに" (in Japanese). Natalie. 2008-09-24.
- ↑ "エッグ新ユニット グループ名決定！！". Hello Project Official Fanclub Web Site. 2009-05-11.
- ↑ Tsunku. "Ｓ/ｍｉｌｅａｇｅ ユニット名 由来・意味について". Tsunku Official Blog. 2009-05-08
- ↑ Tsunku. “新ユニット” (in Japanese). Tsunku Official Blog. 2009-04-04.
- ↑ Official Gekijyo Page
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 "福田花音からのお知らせ、アンジュルムツアー、New Fes！、工藤カメラ、尾形ヘアアレンジ MC:高木紗友希・広瀬彩海【ハロ！ステ#118】" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2015-05-20.
- ↑ Translation: http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/kanon-fukuda-angerme-graduation-20150545909.html
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/angerme-kanonfukuda/entry-12031119535.html
- ↑ Sakurai Takamasa. "#39 Kanon Fukuda’s Final Interview as a Member of ANGERME". Asian Beat. 2015-11-25.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kanonfukuda/status/990049693806641152
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kanonfukuda/status/1032625336142327808
- ↑ "「Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER」にハロプロOG豪華25人がゲスト出演" (in Japanese). natalie. 2018-06-15.
- ↑ 60TRYbu. Radio Nippon. Broadcasted: 2019-03-12.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kanonfukuda/status/1120548812555194370
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kanonfukuda/status/1120549464219975680
- ↑ "天使の涙♡中西香菜" (in Japanese). ANGERME Official Blog "Amerika Nikki". 2019-12-08.
- ↑ "福田花音に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT PROMOTION. 2020-01-10.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/maro_kannagi/status/1243499823258427399
- ↑ "ZOCニューシングル「SHINEMAGIC」MV公開 新メンバー「巫まろ」加入" (in Japanese). ZOC Official Site. 2020-03-27.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zoc_zoc_zoc/status/1243515613622001664?s=21
- ↑ https://twitter.com/maro_kannagi/status/1246064813316247553?s=21
- ↑ https://twitter.com/maro_kannagi/status/1258684592141111298?s=21
- ↑ "ZOCについてのご報告" (in Japanese). ZOC Official Site. 2020-07-15.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zoc_zoc_zoc/status/1298092996903108610?s=21
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B5peIIQBRb6/
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kanon-fukuda/archive44-201304.html
- ↑ "[EN] Comment of Kanon Fukuda concerning her graduation." UP-FRONT LINK. 2015-05-20.
- ↑ "三日坊主と卒業" (in Japanese). Fukuda Kanon Official Blog. 2017-03-27.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kanon-fukuda/entry-11885706309.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kanonfukuda/status/1048810076276809728
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kanon-fukuda/day2-20130111.html
- ↑ Fukuda Kanon. "初投稿。" (in Japanese). ANGERME Fukuda Kanon Official Blog. 2014-12-31.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zoc_zoc_zoc/status/1243516519234957316?s=21
- ↑ Sakurai Takamasa. "#39 Kanon Fukuda’s Final Interview as a Member of ANGERME". Asian Beat. 2015-11-25.
Leader of Shin Minimoni
Oldest Member of Shin Minimoni
- Official PRESS Blog
- Official LINE BLOG
- Official YouTube Channel
- Profiles: S/mileage (archived), ANGERME (archived)
- Retired Blogs: S/mileage Fukuda Kanon Blog, ANGERME Fukuda Kanon Official Blog, Fukuda Kanon Official Blog
|Shugo Chara Egg!|
|1st Generation||Amulet Heart ♥Yuuka♥ | Amulet Spade ♠Akari♠ | Amulet Clover ♣Kanon♣ | Amulet Diamond ♦Ayaka♦|
|2nd Generation||Amulet Heart ♥Mizuki♥ | Amulet Spade ♠Akari♠ | Amulet Clover ♣Irori♣ | Amulet Diamond ♦Nanami♦|
|Singles||1. Minna no Tamago | 2. Shugo Shugo!|
Collaboration: 1. Omakase♪Guardian | 2. School Days | 3. PARTY TIME / Watashi no Tamago | 4. Going On!
|Albums||Shugo Chara! Song♪Best (with Buono!, Guardians 4)|
|DVDs||Shugo Chara! Clip♪Best (with Buono!, Guardians 4)|
|Units & Other Groups|
|Related Units||Buono! | Guardians 4 | Hello Pro Egg | S/mileage | Lilpri | Up Up Girls (Kari) | Morning Musume|
|High-King||Takahashi Ai | Tanaka Reina | Shimizu Saki | Yajima Maimi | Maeda Yuuka|
|Tanpopo#||Kamei Eri | Mitsui Aika | Kumai Yurina | Okai Chisato|
|Petitmoni V||Mano Erina | Nakajima Saki | Hagiwara Mai|
|Shin Minimoni.||Linlin | Fukuda Kanon | Takeuchi Akari | Miyamoto Karin|
|Aa!||Natsuyaki Miyabi | Suzuki Airi | Saho Akari|
|ZYX-α||Niigaki Risa | Kusumi Koharu | Umeda Erika | Tsugunaga Momoko | Tokunaga Chinami | Sudo Maasa | Wada Ayaka | Ogawa Saki|
|Zoku v-u-den||Michishige Sayumi | Junjun | Sugaya Risako|
|Discography Featured In|
|Albums||As Chanpuru: Chanpuru ① ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~ | Petit Best 10|
Other: Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 4 (Petitmoni V only)
|DVDs||As Chanpuru: Hello! Project DVD Magazine Vol.21|
|Concerts Featured In|
|Hello! Project||As Chanpuru: 2009 SUMMER | 2010 WINTER | 2010 SUMMER | 2011 WINTER|
Other: 2013 Fuyu (High-King, Petitmoni V, ZYX-α, Zoku v-u-den only) | Berryz Koubou Matsuri (High-King, Aa!, ZYX only) | COUNTDOWN PARTY 2016 (Tanpopo# only)
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume | Berryz Koubou | ℃-ute | Mano Erina | S/mileage | Mobekimasu | Buono! | Guardians 4 | Shugo Chara Egg! | Hello Pro Egg|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|