FS3 – Folk Songs 3 is the third album in the folk songs series, featuring Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki, and Fujimoto Miki. They are joined by Takayama Gen on some of the tracks. It was released on October 23, 2002.
The album charted for two weeks, reaching #17 on the Oricon charts, and selling 22.230 copies.
A concert DVD called FOLK SONGS 3 LIVE was released in 2003.
- Sotsugyou Shashin (卒業写真; Graduation Photo) (Matsutouya Yumo cover) - Goto Maki
- Hatsukoi (初恋; First Love) (Murashita Kousou cover) - Nakazawa Yuko
- My Pure Lady (マイ・ピュア・レディ) (Ozaki Ami cover) - Fujimoto Miki
- Kekkon Suru tte Hontou Desu ka? (結婚するって本当ですか?; Is It True You’re Getting Married?) (Da Capo cover) - Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki
- Okoru Kotoba (贈る言葉; I Give You These Words) (Kaientai cover) - Fujimoto Miki
- Anata (あなた; You) (Kosaka Akiko cover) - Goto Maki
- Kaerenai Futari (帰れない二人; We Can't Go Home) (Inoue Yousui cover) - Nakazawa Yuko
- Dare mo Inai Umi (誰もいない海; The Deserted Seaside) (Ooki Yasuko cover) - Goto Maki, Takayama Gen
- Seishun Jidai (青春時代; Age of Youth) (Kouichi Morita to Top Grandcover) - Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki, Fujimoto Miki
- Kaze (風; The Wind) (Hashida Noriko to Shoebelts cover) - Nakazawa Yuko, Fujimoto Miki
- Ame ga Sora Kara Fureba (雨が空から降れば; If the Rain Fall from the Sky) (Rokumonsen cover) - Goto Maki
- Kekkon Shiyou yo (結婚しようよ; Let’s Get Married) (Yoshida Takurou cover) - Fujimoto Miki
- Omoide Makura (思い出まくら; Pillow of Memories) (Kosaka Kyouko cover) - Nakazawa Yuko
- Sanae-chan (さなえちゃん; Little Sanae) (Furuido cover) - Goto Maki, Fujimoto Miki
- Ano Subarashii Ai wo Mou Ichido (あの素晴しい愛をもう一度; Wishing That Wonderful Love Would Come Back Again) (Kazuhiko Katou to Osamu Kitayama. cover) - Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki, Fujimoto Miki
- "Seishun Jidai" was also covered by Morning Musume in 2008 on their album Cover You. The song was also available on the limited Hawaiian release Hello! Project Best 1.
- Sugita Jiro, who is a supporting singer in the Folk Songs series, was in the band that originally released track 10, "Kaze". Sugita has also written several of the songs on the folk songs albums.
- "Ano Subarashii Ai wo Mou Ichido" was also available on the limited Hawaiian release Hello! Project Best 2.
- Goto Maki's cover of "Sotsugyou Shashin" was included on FS5 Sotsugyou.
- Lyrics: Sotsugyou Shashin, Hatsukoi, My Pure Lady, Kekkon Suru tte Hontou Desu ka?, Okoru Kotoba, Anata, Kaerenai Futari, Daremo Inai Umi, Seishun Jidai, Kaze, Ame ga Sora Kara Fureba, Kekkon Shiyou yo, Omoide Makura, Sanae-chan, Ano Subarashii Ai wo Mou Ichido