|Native title||江戸から着信!? ~タイムスリップto圏外!~|
|Released||January 17, 2007|
|Next||Neruko wa ℃-ute (2007)|
Edo Kara Chakushin!? ~Timeslip to Kengai!~ (江戸から着信!? ~タイムスリップto圏外!~; Coming from Edo!? ~Timeslip to Out-of-Service~), the full official title being Gekidan Gekiharo Hataage Kouen "Edo Kara Chakushin!? ~Timeslip to Kengai!~" (劇団ゲキハロ旗揚げ公演 ｢江戸から着信!? ~タイムスリップto圏外!~｣; Gekidan Gekiharo Launching Performance "Coming from Edo!? ~Timeslip to Out-of-Service~"), is a stage play starring Berryz Koubou. It was the first collaborative theater performance by Gekipro and Hello! Project as Gekiharo. The screenplay was written by Maekawa Tomohiro and the play was directed by Iwai Hideto.
The play ran between November 1 and 12, 2006 at the BIG TREE Theater in Tokyo. The DVD was released on January 17, 2007.
When a group of middle school students go to a local temple for a fireworks show, two suddenly disappear. Slipping through time back to 1778 with only their mobile phones for help, the two sisters are amazed that the village they stumble upon has somehow never heard of electricity. Will the girls be able to make it back home? And who is the mystery man somehow involved with their disappearance?
- Berryz Koubou
- From Hello! Project
- Inaba Atsuko as Kamiyama Natsuki
- From Melon Kinenbi
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Aoki Tomio (青木十三雄) as Touza Emon
- Mochimatsu Ryo (餅松亮) as Yamada Kouryu
- Kotoshi Saigo no Hanabi Taikai (今年最後の花火大会; The End of the Year Fireworks Display)
- Senbei dake ni Poipoipoi (煎餅だけにポイポイポー)
- Genkidashite! Obasan (元気出して！おばさん; Cheer Up! Grandma)
- Hosomichi! Kotoro! Hanaichimonme! (細道！コトロ！花一もんめ！)
- Kaori no Super Keitai (香織のスーパー携帯; Kaori's Super Phone)
- 200-Nen! Dameda, shinderu (200年！ダメだ、死んでる; 200 Years! It's no use, it's dead)
- Battery Gire (バッテリー切れ; Battery Empty)
- Erekiteru o Sagashite (エレキテルを探して; Looking for Electricity)
- Hiro-dai tera no Nazo (弘台寺の謎; The Riddle of Hiro-dai Temple)
- Azuma Saemon Toujou!! (東左衛門登場！！; Saemon Appears in the East!!)
- Kako? Soretomo Yuurei? (過去？それとも幽霊？; The Past? Or Ghosts?)
- Jikan o Koeta Kazoku Shashin (時間を超えた家族写真; Family Photo Beyond Time)
- Kyoutte Nan'nichi? (今日って何日？; How Many Days Today?)
- Ojisan, dare? (おじさん、誰？; Grandpa, who?)
- Edo Kara no Tegami (江戸からの手紙; Letter From Edo)
- Epilogue ~ Semi (エピローグ〜蝉; Epilogue ~ Cicadas)
- Arigatou! Otomodachi. (ありがとう！おともだち。; Thank You! Friends.)
- Berryz Koubou released an updated version of the insert song "Yatto Aeta ne" on their final album Kanjuku Berryz Koubou The Final Completion Box.
|Date||Venue||Prefecture||Doors Open||Show Starts|
|11/1||BIG TREE Theater||Tokyo||18:30||19:00|