Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
DELUXE COLORS! (デラックスカラーズ!) was a Japanese pop local idol group under avex artist academy based in Nagoya.
1st Generation (2010): Edit
- Ito Chiyuri (伊藤千由李)
- Oguri Kako (小栗 かこ)
- Yokoi Rui (横井琉衣)
- Komatsu Hinano (小松姫菜乃)
- Sugiura Sakura (杉浦さくら)
- Miwa Aoi (三輪葵)
- Sugiura Nanami (杉浦奈々子)
- Mitsuya Mayu (三ツ矢真歩)
- Kamino Azusa (神野梓)
- Nakamura Mana (中村真菜)
- Yamamoto Marina (山本真理奈)
- Kojima Kaho (小島果帆)
2nd Generation: Edit
- Sasa Ryouma (佐々凌摩; Red)
- Noda Shinya (野田真哉)
- Nakamura Minto (中村碧十)
- Kanda Miu (神戸未夢)
- Makino Nagisa (牧野凪紗)
- Otake Reina (大竹伶奈, Red)
- Sakai Junna (境 純菜)
3rd Generation: Edit
- Iyanagi Hanano (井柳華乃; Pink)
- Sato Shiena (佐藤栞衣来; Blue)
- Shirai Kotono (白井琴望; Pink (used to be Light Blue))
- Sato Juri (佐藤樹里; Purple)
- Nakasugi Amane (中杉天音, Orange)
- Niimi Ayami (新美文深, Yellow-Green)
- Sayaki Iza (彩木暐嗣, Blue)
- Takai Rumina (高井留未奈, Green)
4th Generation: Edit
- Kodama Sakiko (児玉咲子; Blue)
- Sugiura Ann (杉浦杏, Green)
- Nakajima Yui (中島唯衣, White)
- Hashimoto Tomona (橋本知奈, Light Blue)
- Morisaki Kirara (森咲星, Yellow)
- Yamashita Yumeno (山下夢乃, Yellow-Green)
- Even though the group is unisex, they had only 4 males: Ryouma, Shinya and Minto from the 2nd generation and Iza from the third generation.
- Sasai Ryouma is the only member who has stayed in the group for 3 generations, from the 2nd generation to 4th generation, while everyone else has stayed for one or two generations.
- Besides Kodama Sakiko being part of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, some of the members have worked with other companies after their graduation.
- Iyo Chiyuri, a 1st Generation member, became part of the idol group Team Syachihoko.
- Oguri Kako, a 1st Generation member became part of the idol group GEM.
- Sakai Junna, a 2nd Generation member became a solo artist, and is working with FlyingDog Promotion.
- Nakamura Minto, a 2nd Generation member became working with the Akimoto Yasushi thearte promotion and has been working in musicals.
- Sugiura Sakura, a 2nd Generation member became working with Stardust Promotion, and have been working in musicals.
- Makino Nagisa, a 2nd Generation member became part of the idol group StarT.
- Shirai Kotono, a 3rd Generation member became part of the idol group SKE48, as part of Team KII.
- Iyanagi Hanano, a 3rd Generation member became a sixth generation Idol Street Street-sei Kenshuusei.
- Sato Shiena, a 3rd Generation member became part of the idol group Sweet Magic, as part of Hanagumi.
- Noda Shinya, a 2nd Generation member and Takai Rumina, a 3rd Generation member became part of the Avex artist academy group NINé.
- Sasai Ryouma, Komatsu Hinako and Kanda Miu (from the 2nd generation), Sato Shiena and Niimi Ayami (from the 3rd generation) were part of the group Deluxe Dream.
- Hashimoto Tomona, a 4th Generation member, was part of the vocal-dance unit Flapbeats and the Avex artist academy group Omuraisu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.