|Born||October 12, 1963|
|Origin||Choufu, Tokyo, Japan|
|Associated Acts||JADOES, THE BANDMAN|
Fujisawa Hideki (藤沢秀樹), better known by his stage name DANCE☆MAN (ダンス☆マン), is a musician who has arranged Hello! Project songs off and on through most of its history, most heavily from 1999 to 2002. He both has releases under his own name and works on other artists' releases. "LOVE Machine" was the hit that first brought him significant attention.
As DANCE☆MAN he always appears in a fake afro, fake sideburns, and sunglasses; and claims to come from the planet Mirrorball.
- Birth Name: Fujisawa Hideki (藤沢秀樹)
- Stage Name: DANCE☆MAN (ダンス☆マン)
- Birthdate: October 12, 1963
- Birthplace: Choufu, Tokyo, Japan
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
Often DANCE☆MAN's songs will credit the musical performance to DANCE☆MAN & THE BANDMAN, featuring more musicians operating under pseudonyms. Not all of THE BANDMAN members appear in every track, but ones noted to have worked on Hello! Project songs include:
- HYU HYU (Drums)
- YOGA FIRE! (Bass)
- TOCA (Bass) (Died January 2001)
- JUMP MAN (Guitar)
- BOMB (Guitar) (Left May 2001)
- WATA-BOO (Keyboards)
- STAGE CHAKKA MAN (Percussion)
- DJ.ICHIRO (Turntable)
- RELIEF⚾MAN (Bass, Guitar)
Arrangement unless otherwise noted.
- Minihamus no Kekkon Song (+ chorus)
- LOVE Machine
- Koi no Dance Site
- DANCE Suru no da!
- "...Suki da yo!"
- Happy Summer Wedding
- Ren'ai Revolution 21 (+ spacey fake)
- The☆Peace! (+ bass, "myaoon")
- Souda! We're ALIVE
- The☆Peace! (Complete Version)
- Ii Koto Aru Kinen no Shunkan
- Honki de Atsui Theme Song
- Ren'ai Revolution 21 (13nin Version)