|Origin||TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL|
|Associated Acts||Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory|
Cattivo! was a special unit consisting of former ℃-ute member Okai Chisato, and two current members of Hello! Project: Hamaura Ayano from Kobushi Factory and Asakura Kiki from Tsubaki Factory. They were formed to perform at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018 on August 3, 2018 on the HOT STAGE (Zepp DiverCity Tokyo) from 13:45 to 14:15.
- In order to achieve her dream of becoming a member of Buono!, Okai Chisato had asked Kobushi Factory's Hamaura Ayano and Tsubaki Factory's Asakura Kiki to perform with her in the unit.
- "Cattivo" (bad) in Italian has the opposite meaning of "buono" (good, or tasty as the unit Buono! used it).
- The unit covered Buono! songs and wore the same costumes Buono! wore for the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2015 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~. They also sang the parts of the Buono! member whose costume they wore: Okai wore Tsugunaga Momoko's costume, Hamaura wore Suzuki Airi's, and Asakura wore Natsuyaki Miyabi's.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "「岡井千聖 」がTIF2018出演決定！今年は8月3日(金)限定のユニット「Cattivo!」として出演！" (in Japanese). TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018. 2018-07-13.
- ↑ "今年も℃-uteの名曲を岡井千聖と℃-ute大好きアイドルたちがTIFで熱演！" (in Japanese). TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2018. 2018-08-01.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "元℃-uteの岡井千聖、TIF2018で浜浦彩乃＆浅倉樹々とともにBuono!を再現 「おいしい2人が組んでくれて、逆に申し訳ない」" (in Japanese). Deview. 2018-08-03.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAZzuSgyCf/
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "▷▶１日限りのCattivo!◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2018-08-03.
- ↑ Asakura Kiki. "し、あ、わ、せ。浅倉樹々" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2018-08-03.