|26th Gen ・・ 27th Gen ・ 28th Gen ・ 29th Gen ・・ 30th Gen|
|28th Generation, December 2017|
(L-R: Hashimoto, Goto, Tamenaga, Shutto, Kubota, Kanemitsu, Matsubara)
|Current Members||Tamenaga Shion|
|Former Members||Hashimoto Momoko (2017-2018)|
Goto Sayaka (2017-2018)
Shutto Anna (2017-2019)
Kanemitsu Ruru (2017-2019)
The 28th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on December 4, 2017 and were introduced during Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
The generation originally consists of 7 members:
- Hashimoto Momoko (橋本桃呼)
- Goto Sayaka (後藤咲香)
- Tamenaga Shion (為永幸音)
- Shutto Anna (出頭杏奈)
- Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Kanemitsu Ruru (金光留々)
- Matsubara Yulia (松原ユリヤ)
- December 4, 2017: Announcement.
- December 10, 2017: Introduction at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- February 9, 2018: Goto Sayaka ends her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- April 23, 2018: Hashimoto Momoko completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- July 26, 2019: Shutto Anna completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- December 29, 2019: Kanemitsu Ruru resigns from Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- They did a dance performance of "Jealousy Jealousy" together at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- All Hello! Project Shin Member Audition finalists were a member of this generation except Kodama Mai, who would have been part of the 28th generation had she not rejected her second invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
All items (17)
- Asobu. Kurasu. Sodateru. SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2018
- Asobu. Kurasu. Sodateru. SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2019
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.