|26th Gen ・・ 27th Gen ・ 28th Gen ・ 29th Gen ・・ 30th Gen|
|28th Generation, December 2017|
(L-R: Hashimoto, Goto, Tamenaga, Shutto, Kubota, Kanemitsu, Matsubara)
|Current Members||Tamenaga Shion|
|Former Members||Hashimoto Momoko (2017-2018)|
Goto Sayaka (2017-2018)
Shutto Anna (2017-2019)
Kanemitsu Ruru (2017-2019)
The 28th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on December 4, 2017 and were introduced during Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
The generation originally consists of 7 members:
- Hashimoto Momoko (橋本桃呼)
- Goto Sayaka (後藤咲香)
- Tamenaga Shion (為永幸音)
- Shutto Anna (出頭杏奈)
- Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Kanemitsu Ruru (金光留々)
- Matsubara Yulia (松原ユリヤ)
- December 4, 2017: Announcement.
- December 10, 2017: Introduction at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- February 9, 2018: Goto Sayaka ends her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- April 23, 2018: Hashimoto Momoko completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- July 26, 2019: Shutto Anna completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- December 29, 2019: Kanemitsu Ruru resigns from Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- They did a dance performance of "Jealousy Jealousy" together at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- Hello! Project Shin Member Audition finalist Kodama Mai would have been part of the 28th generation had she not rejected her second invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
All items (17)
- Asobu. Kurasu. Sodateru. SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2018
- Asobu. Kurasu. Sodateru. SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2019
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.