|26th Gen ・・ 27th Gen ・ 28th Gen ・ 29th Gen ・・ 30th Gen|
The 28th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on December 4, 2017 and were introduced during Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
The generation originally consists of 7 members:
- Hashimoto Momoko (橋本桃呼)
- Goto Sayaka (後藤咲香)
- Tamenaga Shion (為永幸音)
- Shutto Anna (出頭杏奈)
- Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Kanemitsu Ruru (金光留々)
- Matsubara Yulia (松原ユリヤ)
- December 4, 2017: Announcement.
- December 10, 2017: Introduction at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- February 9, 2018: Goto Sayaka ends her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- April 23, 2018: Hashimoto Momoko completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- July 26, 2019: Shutto Anna completes her training with Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- December 29, 2019: Kanemitsu Ruru resigns from Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- November 2, 2020: Tamenaga Shion debuts in ANGERME as a 9th generation member.
- December 13, 2021: Kubota Nanami graduates alongside the rest of OCHA NORMA.
- They did a dance performance of "Jealousy Jealousy" together at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- All Hello! Project Shin Member Audition finalists were a member of this generation except Kodama Mai, who would have been part of the 28th generation had she not rejected her second invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #7. AmebaTV. 2017-12-04.
- "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-12-11.
All items (21)