|22nd Gen ・・ 23rd Gen ・ 24th Gen ・ 25th Gen ・・ 26th Gen|
The 24th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on April 27, 2015 and were introduced during the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015.
The generation originally consists of eight members:
- Ono Mizuho (小野瑞歩)
- Nakano Rion (仲野りおん)
- Yanagawa Nanami (梁川奈々美)
- Maeda Kokoro (前田こころ)
- Akiyama Mao (秋山眞緒)
- Kanatsu Mizuki (金津美月)
- Kasahara Momona (笠原桃奈)
- Okamoto Honoka (岡本帆乃花)
Timeline[edit | edit source]
- April 27, 2015: Announcement
- May 4, 2015: Introduction
- November 5, 2015: Yanagawa Nanami joins Country Girls.
- November 6, 2015: Okamoto Honoka ends her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- July 16, 2016: Kasahara Momona joins ANGERME.
- July 27, 2016: Nakano Rion ends her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- August 13, 2016: Ono Mizuho and Akiyama Mao join Tsubaki Factory.
- February 28, 2017: Ono Mizuho and Akiyama Mao complete their training and graduate with the rest of Tsubaki Factory.
- June 9, 2018: Maeda Kokoro joins Ame no Mori Kawa Umi.
- August 2, 2019: Maeda Kokoro makes her major debut alongside the rest of BEYOOOOONDS.
- August 24, 2018: Kanatsu Mizuki ends her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All members participated in the Morning Musume '14 <Golden> Audition! prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- They sang "Koi wa Hipparidako" together at Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
- The remaining 4 members performed "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai" at the Hello! Project 2020 Winter HELLO! PROJECT IS [ ] ~side A~.
All items (37)