|20th Gen ・・ 21st Gen ・ 22nd Gen ・ 23rd Gen ・・ 24th Gen|
The 22nd Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were introduced on November 29, 2014 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~11gatsu・12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
The generation consisted of nine members:
- Hashimoto Nagisa (橋本渚)
- Horie Kizuki (堀江葵月)
- Ogata Risa (小片リサ)
- Shimano Momoko (島野萌々子)
- Hirose Ayaka (廣瀬彩海)
- Tanimoto Ami (谷本安美)
- Asakura Kiki (浅倉樹々)
- Inoue Rei (井上玲音)
- Onoda Saori (小野田紗栞)
The majority of the members—Hashimoto, Horie, Ogata, Shimano, Hirose, and Inoue—had transferred from NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei after NICE GIRL Project! was shutdown in October 2014. Tanimoto, Asakura, and Onoda joined after failing the Morning Musume '14 (Golden) Audition!.
- November 29, 2014: Introduction
- January 2, 2015: Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei join a new Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit (later named Kobushi Factory).
- April 29, 2015: Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, and Asakura Kiki join Tsubaki Factory.
- November 5, 2015: Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei complete their training and graduate with the rest of Kobushi Factory.
- July 28, 2016: Hashimoto Nagisa and Shimano Momoko end their training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- August 13, 2016: Onoda Saori joins Tsubaki Factory.
- February 28, 2017: Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, Asakura Kiki, and Onoda Saori completes their training and leave Hello Pro Kenshuusei with the rest of Tsubaki Factory.
- August 24, 2018: Horie Kizuki ended her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- They sang "Sakura→Nyuugakushiki" together at Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
All items (38)