|18th Gen ・・ 19th Gen ・ 20th Gen ・ 21st Gen ・・ 22nd Gen|
The 20th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on September 22, 2013 through self-introduction videos that were uploaded to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei YouTube channel, and they were introduced on stage for the first time at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ on December 7, 2013.
The generation originally consisted of seven girls:
- Yamaki Risa (山木梨沙)
- Yokogawa Yumei (横川夢衣)
- Niinuma Kisora (新沼希空)
- Oura Hirona (大浦央菜)
- Dambara Ruru (段原瑠々)
- Haga Akane (羽賀朱音)
- Funaki Musubu (船木結)
All the members were finalists in the Morning Musume '14 <Golden> Audition! who did not pass.
Timeline[edit | edit source]
- September 22, 2013: Introduction videos are uploaded to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei YouTube channel.
- December 7, 2013: Introduced.
- September 1, 2014: Oura Hirona ends her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- September 30, 2014: Haga Akane debuts in Morning Musume.
- November 5, 2014: Yamaki Risa debuts in Country Girls
- April 29, 2015: Niinuma Kisora becomes a member of Tsubaki Factory.
- November 5, 2015: Funaki Musubu debuts in Country Girls.
- July 28, 2016: Yokogawa Yumei ends her training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- February 28, 2017: Niinuma Kisora completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Kenshuusei with the rest of Tsubaki Factory.
- June 26, 2017: Dambara Ruru debuts in Juice=Juice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tsunku once said he was thinking about creating a new group within Hello! Project consisting of the 12th generation audition finalists (the 20th generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members).
- All 7 members did a dance performance of "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne" at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
- They sang "ROCK Erotic" together at Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~2gatsu・3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
- The remaining 4 members performed "ROCK Erotic" at the Hello! Project 2020 Winter HELLO! PROJECT IS [ ] ~side A~.
All items (52)