|0th Gen ・・ 0th Gen ・ 1st Gen ・ 2nd Gen ・・ 3rd Gen|
The 1st Generation Hello Pro Egg members joined on June 20, 2004 after passing the Hello Pro Egg Audition 2004.
This generation consists of 32 members:
- Korenaga Miki (是永美記)
- Kawashima Miyuki (川島幸)
- Okada Yui (岡田唯)
- Noto Arisa (能登有沙)
- Morozuka Kanami (諸塚香奈実)
- Aoki Erina (青木英里奈)
- Tanaka Anri (田中杏里)
- Ose Kaede (大瀬楓)
- Sengoku Minami (仙石みなみ)
- Sawada Yuri (澤田由梨)
- Muto Mika (武藤水華)
- Hashida Mirei (橋田三令)
- Furukawa Konatsu (古川小夏)
- Hashimoto Aina (橋本愛奈)
- Ooyanagi Maho (大柳まほ)
- Akiyama Yurika (秋山ゆりか)
- Stukas Robin Shoko (ストューカス・ロビン・翔子)
- Arihara Kanna (有原栞菜)
- Goto Yuki (後藤夕貴)
- Sainen Mia (西念未彩)
- Mori Saki (森咲樹)
- Yutoku Ayumi (湯徳歩美)
- Kitahara Sayaka (北原沙弥香)
- Wada Ayaka (和田彩花)
- Maeda Yuuka (前田憂佳)
- Fukuda Kanon (福田花音)
- Saho Akari (佐保明梨)
- Okai Asuna (岡井明日菜)
- Sekine Azusa (関根梓)
- Ogawa Saki (小川紗季)
- Maeda Irori (前田彩里)
- Arai Manami (新井愛瞳)
- June 20, 2004: Joined.
- August 10, 2004:
- August 15, 2004: Korenaga Miki and Kawashima Miyuki join Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
- October 2004: Tanaka Anri and Muto Mika join Gatas Youth (later renamed Little Gatas).
- August 30, 2005: Ooyanagi Maho leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- September 14, 2005: Kawashima Miyuki graduates from Hello Pro Egg and Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
- January 2, 2006: Arihara Kanna joins ℃-ute.
- August 2, 2006: Morozuka Kanami, Hashimoto Aina, and Akiyama Yurika join THE Possible.
- August 2006:
- Muto Mika joins Mix Gatas
- Tanaka Anri leaves Little Gatas.
- August 25, 2006: Maeda Irori begins activities.
- September 30, 2006: Ose Kaede joins THE Possible.
- October 1, 2006: Stukas Robin Shoko and Goto Yuki join THE Possible.
- April 23, 2007: Muto Mika joins Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
- May 13, 2007: Arai Manami begins activities.
- June 10, 2007: Hashida Mirei leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- June 19, 2007: Korenaga Miki, Noto Arisa, Sengoku Minami, Sawada Yuri, and Muto Mika join Ongaku Gatas.
- October 13, 2007: THE Possible graduates from Hello Pro Egg.
- November 30, 2007: Yutoku Ayumi leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- January 27, 2008: Korenaga Miki graduates from Hello Pro Egg.
- April 28, 2008: Muto Mika graduates from Hello Pro Egg and Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
- February 1, 2009: Aoki Erina performs as a member of Hello Pro Egg for the last time.
- April 4, 2009: Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, and Ogawa Saki join S/mileage.
- August 30, 2009: Sawada Yuri graduates from Hello Pro Egg.
- September 23, 2009: Noto Arisa graduates from Hello Pro Egg.
- March 27, 2010: S/mileage graduates from Hello Pro Egg.
- June 5, 2010: Tanaka Anri leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- June 29, 2010: Sainen Mia leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- November 28, 2010: Okai Asuna and Maeda Irori leave Hello Pro Egg.
- December 21, 2010: Sengoku Minami completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- January 17, 2011: Mori Saki completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- January 31, 2011: Furukawa Konatsu completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Egg.
- February 22, 2011: Furukawa Konatsu, Mori Saki, Sekine Azusa, and Arai Manami join UFZS
- March 3, 2011: Sengoku Minami, Furukawa Konatsu, Mori Saki, Sekine Azusa, and Arai Manami join Up-Front Girls (Kari).
- March 9, 2011: Kitahara Sayaka, Sekine Azusa, and Arai Manami complete their training and leave Hello Pro Egg.
- April 18, 2011: Saho Akari completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Egg.
All items (83)
- Akiyama Yurika
- Akuma no Tsubuyaki
- ANGERME Members
- Aoki Erina
- Arai Manami
- Arihara Kanna
- Hakujaden ~White Lovers~
- Hashida Mirei
- Hashimoto Aina
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Members
- Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 2
- Hoshisuna no Shima no Chiisana Tenshi ~Mermaid Smile~
- Kawashima Miyuki
- Kitahara Sayaka
- Korenaga Miki
- Maeda Irori
- Maeda Yuuka
- Minna no Ki
- Mix Gatas
- Mori Saki
- Morozuka Kanami
- Muto Mika
- Ogawa Saki
- Okada Robin Shoko
- Okada Yui
- Okai Asuna
- Ongaku Gatas
- Ooyanagi Maho
- Ose Kaede
- Saho Akari
- Sainen Mia
- Sawada Yuri
- Sekine Azusa
- Sengoku Minami
- Shugo Chara Egg!
- Shugo Chara! (musical)
- Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.