| Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
17th Generation, December 2012
(L-R: Wada, Makino, Kishimoto, Kaga, Ichioka, Kanazawa)
The 17th Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei members were announced on November 20, 2012 and were officially introduced on December 9, 2012 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
The generation consists of six girls:
- Kanazawa Tomoko (金澤朋子)
- Ichioka Reina (一岡伶奈)
- Kaga Kaede (加賀楓)
- Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)
- Makino Maria (牧野真莉愛)
- Wada Sakurako (和田桜子)
As of May 2017, all the members have debuted in Hello! Project.
- February 3, 2013: Kanazawa Tomoko joins Juice=Juice
- November 2013: Kanazawa Tomoko completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Kenshuusei with the rest of Juice=Juice.
- September 30, 2014: Makino Maria debuts in Morning Musume.
- January 2, 2015: Wada Sakurako joins Kobushi Factory.
- April 29, 2015: Kishimoto Yumeno joins Tsubaki Factory.
- November 5, 2015: Wada Sakurako completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Kenshuusei with the rest of Kobushi Factory.
- December 12, 2016: Kaga Kaede joins Morning Musume.
- February 28, 2017: Kishimoto Yumeno completes her training and leaves Hello Pro Kenshuusei with the rest of Tsubaki Factory.
- May 5, 2017: Ichioka Reina debuts and leaves Hello Pro Kenshuusei with Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime.
- June 9. 2018: Ichioka Reina's group is formed.
- October 19, 2018: Ichioka Reina's group is named CHICA#TETSU as a sub-unit of BEYOOOOONDS.
- August 2, 2019: Ichioka Reina makes her major debut alongside the rest of BEYOOOOONDS.
- Ichioka Reina, Kishimoto Yumeno, and Makino Maria participated in Morning Musume's 11th generation audition and were finalists.
- All 6 members did a dance performance of "What’s Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~" at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
- They are the first generation, with more than two members, to have all its members debut in Hello! Project.
- ANGERME and Country Girls are the only current groups in Hello! Project to not have members from the 17th generation.
All items (47)