|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|BEYOOOOONDS, April 2019|
|Anniversary||August 7 (major debut)|
(December 2018-present) Green
(October 2018-present) Yellow-green
Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
(October 2018-present) Yellow
|Labels||UP-FRONT WORKS (2018–2019)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
Ichioka Reina (2017–)
Shimakura Rika (2018–)
Nishida Shiori (2018–)
Eguchi Saya (2018–)
Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
Takase Kurumi (2017–)
Maeda Kokoro (2018–)
Yamazaki Yuhane (2018–)
Okamura Minami (2018–)
Kiyono Momohime (2017–)
Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition Winners
Hirai Miyo (2018–)
Kobayashi Honoka (2018–)
Satoyoshi Utano (2018–)
BEYOOOOONDS (ビヨーンズ) is a Japanese pop group under Hello! Project that was formed in October 2018 as a collective of three groups, the first two of which consist of former Hello Pro Kenshuusei members:
- CHICA#TETSU (チカ＃テツ; Philosophical Girls)
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (雨ノ森 川海; Rain Forest River Ocean, officially abbreviated as RFRO)
- Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition winners
- Main article: BEYOOOOONDS Members
- Ichioka Reina (一岡伶奈; Light Blue)
- Shimakura Rika (島倉りか; Lavender)
- Nishida Shiori (西田汐里; Hot Pink)
- Eguchi Saya (江口紗耶; Daisy)
Ame no Mori Kawa UmiEdit
- Takase Kurumi (高瀬くるみ; Mint Green)
- Maeda Kokoro (前田こころ; Sea Blue)
- Yamazaki Yuhane (山﨑夢羽; Italian Red)
- Okamura Minami (岡村美波; Pink)
- Kiyono Momohime (清野桃々姫; Orange)
Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition WinnersEdit
On May 5, 2017, Hello Pro Kenshuusei held their annual test event where UP-FRONT PROMOTION representative director Nishiguchi Takeshi suddenly decided that several members including Ichioka Reina, Takase Kurumi, and Kiyono Momohime would debut from the trainee program, with the latter two forming a "new section" that was focused on theater but different from Engeki Joshibu. On June 26, 2017, through a special episode of Hello! Project Station, it was then revealed that Ichioka would debut as the leader of a new group, and that additional members would be found in the future.
On March 30, 2018, an update on the group was posted to the official Hello! Project website, announcing that the group featuring Ichioka would be a "performance group" that aims to elevate singing and dancing through physical expression, while the new section including Takase and Kiyono would become a second new group with the image of a "small theater troupe" that uses expressive power and theatrical elements in their singing and dancing, and both groups would begin activities sometime in the summer or fall. On the same day, it was announced that an audition to find members for the new groups was slated to begin in late April. Following a postponement, the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition finally began on May 11.
On June 9, 2018, during the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 6gatsu ~Niji~ at Zepp Tokyo, it was announced that Shimakura Rika, Nishida Shiori, and Eguchi Saya would join the performance group and Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, and Okamura Minami would join the theater group, with the possibility of more members being added to both groups following the conclusion of the ongoing audition. Two days later, it was announced that both groups would make their stage debut in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER concert tour beginning on July 14.
On July 14, 2018, all of the members' profiles were removed from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei page on the official Hello! Project site, indicating they are no longer trainees.
On October 19, 2018, the groups' names were revealed as CHICA#TETSU and Ame no Mori Kawa Umi. Together they would form a collective group named BEYOOOOONDS, and instead of the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition winners joining either of the two groups, they would become part of BEYOOOOONDS.
On December 3, 2018, during the BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2018 ~Fuyu no Jin ZIN~ at Yamano Hall, the winners of the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition were revealed as Satoyoshi Utano, Kobayashi Honoka, and Hirai Miyo and the members were given their image colors. BEYOOOOONDS would begin activities as 12 members in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
On February 5, six members (Ichioka Reina, Shimakura Rika, Takase Kurumi, Maeda Kokoro, Hirai Miyo, and Satoyoshi Utano) appeared as back-up dancers for Suzuki Airi during her cover performance of Rats & Stars' "Megumi no Hito" on Utacon.
On April 19, it was announced that Tsubaki Factory and BEYOOOOONDS were appointed as official supporters for the Aidorusai 2019 ~Idol Matsuri~ contest, joining ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Up Up Girls (Kari), The World Standard, and Chuning Candy who were all appointed in March.
On April 30, the group held the BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2019 ~Banshun no Jin ZIN~ where it was revealed that they would make their major debut and release their first single on August 7, with one of the A-sides being "Megane no Otoko no Ko".
In early August, BEYOOOOONDS will perform at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2019.
Group Name OriginsEdit
The name was chosen with hopes of the group growing freely towards the future, beyond their existing framework, with the group aiming for an ever-changing appearance similar to slime.
Chica is Spanish for "girl" and tetsu (哲) means "philosophy". The two words were brought together to create a group name that means "girls who think deeply of things".
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
The name represents sources of life such as nature, and each of the founding group members has a part of their name with a meaning related to nature: kurumi (くるみ) meaning "walnut" from Takase Kurumi, ta (田) meaning "rice field" from Maeda Kokoro, hane (羽) meaning "feather" from Yamazaki Yuhane, oka (岡) meaning "hill" and nami (波) meaning "wave" from Okamura Minami, and momo (桃) meaning "peach" from Kiyono Momohime.
- Main article: BEYOOOOONDS Discography
- Soundtrack Albums
- Major Singles
- [2019.08.07] Megane no Otoko no Ko / TBA / TBA
-  Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋; Cultural Festival Committee Executive Chairman's Love)
-  Atsui! (アツイ!; Hot!)
-  Toei Oedo Sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (都営大江戸線の六本木駅で抱きしめて; Hold Me at Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line)
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
-  GIRL ZONE
-  Time Repeat ~Eien ni Kimi wo Omou~ - Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
-  Attack No.1 - CHICA#TETSU
-  Fushigi no Kuni no Alice Tachi
- Ichioka Reina has been in Hello Pro Kenshuusei the longest out of all the members, having joined the program in December 2012.
- All the members are born between 1999 and 2004, making this the second group to have all members born after Hello! Project's formation.
- Three of the five members of Ame no Mori Kawa Umi have previous idol experience as local idols.
- BEYOOOOONDS Members
- BEYOOOOONDS Discography
- BEYOOOOONDS Concerts & Events
- Gallery:BEYOOOOONDS Music Videos
Total Sales CountEdit
|Year||Group Sales||Collaboration Sales||Total Sales|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "新グループ、グループ名決定のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-10-19.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "ハロー！プロジェクト新グループ、グループ名決定のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2018-10-19.
- ↑ "『Hello! Project 研修生発表会2017 ～春の公開実力診断テスト～』" (in Japanese). Araken Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "涙、涙に包まれて。、大好き♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ "ハロ！ステ号外 ～ハロー！プロジェクト2017新体制決定スペシャル～" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト 新体制について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "[EN] Concerning the new organization in Hello! Project." UP-FRONT LINK. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "「一岡伶奈がリーダーの新グループ」「高瀬くるみ・清野桃々姫の新セクション」について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-03-30.
- ↑ "オーディション開催のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-03-30.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト“ONLY YOU”オーディション開催のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-05-11.
- ↑ Yamagishi Riko. ""発表！"山岸理子" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2018-06-09.
- ↑ "「一岡伶奈がリーダーを務める新グループ」「高瀬くるみ・清野桃々姫の在籍する新セクションのグループ」にハロプロ研修生から第一次メンバーの加入が決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project.
- ↑ "BEYOOOOONDS 加入メンバー決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-12-03.
- ↑ Ichioka Reina. "発表！！ 一岡伶奈" (in Japanese). CHICA#TETSU Official Blog. 2018-12-03.
- ↑ "ハロプロの新グループ BEYOOOOONDS、新メンバー3名の加入を発表" (in Japanese). Dwango.jp news. 2018-12-03.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgQiamhPE_/
- ↑ "エリア代表決定戦 全日程発表！公式サポーターに つばきファクトリーとBEYOOOOONDSが追加決定!!" (in Japanese). Aidorusai 2019 ~Idol Matsuri~. 2019-04-19.
- ↑ ハロー！プロジェクト新時代！！ BEYOOOOONDSメジャーデビュー決定！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-04-30.
- ↑ "BEYOOOOONDS、令和元年の夏にメジャーデビュー決定！平成最終日にメンバー号泣" (in Japanese). Pop'n'roll. 2019-04-30.
- ↑ "BEYOOOOONDS、8月にメジャーデビュー！「眼鏡の男の子」含むトリプルA面発売" (in Japanese). natalie. 2019-04-30.
- ↑ "「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2019」こぶしファクトリー、つばきファクトリー、BEYOOOOONDS出演決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-05-23. (Archived)
- BEYOOOOONDS Official Profile
- Official Blogs:
- Social Media Pages: Twitter, Instagram
|CHICA#TETSU||Ichioka Reina (Leader) | Shimakura Rika | Nishida Shiori | Eguchi Saya|
|Ame no Mori|
|Takase Kurumi (Leader) | Maeda Kokoro | Yamazaki Yuhane | Okamura Minami | Kiyono Momohime|
|Hirai Miyo | Kobayashi Honoka | Satoyoshi Utano|
|Major Singles||1. TBA|
|Other Singles||Collaborations: YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki|
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|