|Released||May 23, 2017|
|Publisher||Shufu no Tomo|
With ℃-ute's dissolution in June 2017, Suzuki Airi releases her first style book in three years. After graduating from university and the group's graduation ahead of her, she is photographed entering her new stage in life as an adult.
There is a long interview about memories of university life she has never talked about until now and the conflicts she has had as an idol for 12 years.
The book is fully loaded with up to 30 personal outfits, self-makeup techniques, private shots, childhood photos, etc., her continued work as a model for a women's magazine, and life-sized fashion and beauty info.
This book has everything until now about Suzuki Airi that both men and women can enjoy.
- Weekly Fashion Ranking
|Out for 2 weeks|
|Unknown number of weeks||2,053|
Total reported sales: 10,530*
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mag_ray/status/855617174622281729/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170603052117/http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obf/w/2017-06-05/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170627011807/http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obf/w/2017-06-26/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170701070639/http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obf/w/2017-07-03/
- ↑ "℃-ute鈴木愛理：「Ray」専属モデルが爽やかな透け感コーデ 髪もアップで涼しげに" (in Japanese). MANTANWEB. 2017-05-23.
- ↑ "℃-ute鈴木愛理、最新スタイルブックは“あいりまにあ”になれる1冊" (in Japanese). natalie. 2017-05-23.