Aa Ii na! (あぁ いいな!; Ah, How Nice!) is the second single released by Japanese pop duo, W. It was the first original release by W, as all their previous songs had been covers. The single was released on August 18, 2004 under the Zetima label. In the music video for "Aa Ii na!", W are supported in dance scenes by Berryz Koubou who act as back-up dancers in both "Aa Ii na!" and their next single, "Robo Kiss". The single sold 41,581 copies in total, making this their highest selling single.
Tracklist[edit | edit source]
- Aa Ii na!
- Otome no Keitai Denwa no Himitsu (乙女の携帯電話の秘密; A Girl's Cell Phone's Secret)
- Aa Ii na! (Instrumental)
Featured Members[edit | edit source]
Single Information[edit | edit source]
All Lyrics and Composition: Tsunku
- Aa Ii na!
- Arrangement, Programming, Guitar: Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki
- Guitar: UME
- Chorus: Tsunku
- Music Video: Kawatani Hideo (Director), Suehiro Tetsushi (Producer)
- Otome no Keitai Denwa no Himitsu
- Arrangement, All Instruments: Hirata Shoichiro
Concert Performances[edit | edit source]
- Hello! Project 2004 summer ~Natsu no Doon!~
- 2004 Natsu First Concert Tour "W Standby! W & Berryz Koubou!" - with Berryz Koubou
- Berryz Koubou Live Tour 2005 Shoka Hatsu Tandoku ~Marugoto~ - Tokunaga Chinami, Kumai Yurina
- W & Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2005 Natsu ~HIGH SCORE!~ - with Berryz Koubou
- Country Girls Live Tour 2016 Fuyu - Yanagawa Nanami, Funaki Musubu
- Country Girls LIVE2018 ~Minazuki!~ - Yanagawa Nanami, Funaki Musubu
- Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER "beautiful" - Sato Masaki, Oota Haruka, Wada Sakurako, Ono Mizuho, Kobayashi Honoka (part of a medley)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This song was used as the final ending for Doraemon.
Oricon Chart Positions[edit | edit source]
Total Reported Sales: 41,581
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS, Tsunku.net
- Wikipedia: Japanese, English
- Lyrics: Aa Ii na!, Otome no Keitai Denwa no Himitsu