|Released|| May 24, 2019|
June 18, 2019 (Special Edition)
|Cooperation with||Aoi Yu, Kikuchi Akiko|
A special edition including a 60-minute making-of DVD was released on June 18, 2019 as merchandise for the Hello Pro Premium ANGERME Concert Tour 2019 Haru Final Wada Ayaka Sotsugyou Special Rinnetenshou ~Aru Toki Umareta Ai no Teishou~ at Nippon Budokan. A limited number of copies were also sold by e-LineUP! Mall, which were sold out no more than five minutes after going on sale. Due to popular demand, e-LineUP! Mall decided to reopen sales for a limited quantity on June 26, 2019.
First press of both editions comes with a special sticker that was different for each edition.
- 1st Gen: Wada Ayaka
- 2nd Gen: Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina
- 3rd Gen: Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako
- 4th Gen: Kamikokuryo Moe
- 5th Gen: Kasahara Momona
- 6th Gen: Funaki Musubu, Kawamura Ayano
- 7th Gen: Oota Haruka, Ise Layla
Other Chart RankingsEdit
|Japan||May 2019 Shosen Female Talent Photobook Sales Ranking||4|||
- ↑ "アンジュルム初のアーティストブック発売、蒼井優&菊池亜希子がダブル編集長" (in Japanese). natalie. 2019-04-07.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/status/1116309752173121538
- ↑ https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/status/1117419455569514497
- ↑ "アンジュルムック【特別版】" (in Japanese). e-LineUP! Mall. 2019-06-18. (Archived)
- ↑ "アンジュルムック【特別版】再販売のお知らせ" (in Japanese). e-LineUP! Mall. 2019-06-25.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BwO1sa4BWAv/
- ↑ "2019年5月「書泉・女性タレント写真集売上ランキング」発表！" (in Japanese). Shosen. 2019-06-13.