ANGERME Wada Ayaka Fanclub Tour in Hakone ~Geijutsu no Tabi 2019~ (アンジュルム 和田彩花ファンクラブツアー in 箱根～芸術の旅 2019～; ANGERME Wada Ayaka Fanclub Tour in Hakone ~Art Journey 2019~) was Wada Ayaka's first solo fanclub tour and her last before her graduation from ANGERME and Hello! Project. It was held on June 7 and 8, 2019.
The fanclub tour included 2-shot cheki photos, a visit to an art museum, a dinner event, a craft-making experience, a special bus tour live, and a handshake event.
- Jinsei, Sunawachi Panta Rhei
- Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai
- Otona ni Narutte Muzukashii!!!
- "Ii Yatsu"
- Kakugo Shite!
- Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita
- Watashi no Yumemita Fifteen
- Kaeritakunai na.
- Kobushi Factory member Nomura Minami attended the bus tour.
- Wada's dress for the live was designed by Usami Masaki.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sawayakagoro/status/1136863294805831680
- ↑ "#あやちょバスツアー 2019の巻" (in Japanese). Sawayaka Goro Official Blog. 2019-06-08.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/status/1136943136544964608
- ↑ "こんな幸せでいいものか。野村みな美" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2019-06-07.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/masakiusami/status/1137336314674552837