ANGERME STARTING LIVE TOUR SPECIAL @ Nippon Budokan "Taiki Bansei" (アンジュルム STARTING LIVE TOUR SPECIAL @日本武道館 『大器晩成』) was ANGERME's one-day concert at Nippon Budokan. It took place on May 26, 2015.
The Blu-ray and DVD of the concert were released on August 26, 2015.
Setlist[edit | edit source]
- Opening Act
- Main Act
- Taiki Bansei
- Otome no Gyakushuu (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as back dancers)
- Mystery Night!
- Yumemiru Fifteen
- Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu
- Mahou Tsukai Sally
- Tenshin Ranman
- Nee Senpai
- Short Cut
- Choto Mate Kudasai! (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as back dancers)
- Doushiyou - Takeuchi Akari, Tamura Meimi, Sasaki Rikako
- Shooting Star - Wada Ayaka, Aikawa Maho
- Yuugure Koi no Jikan - Fukuda Kanon, Nakanishi Kana, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki
- Aa Susukino
- Watashi no Kokoro
- Special Medley
- Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
- Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki.
- Uchouten LOVE
- Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama
- Gashin Shoutan
- Nana Korobi Ya Oki
- Taiki Bansei (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as back dancers)
Featured Members[edit | edit source]
- 1st Gen: Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon
- 2nd Gen: Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi
- 3rd Gen: Murota Mizuki, Aikawa Maho, Sasaki Rikako
- Opening Acts
- Kobushi Factory
- Tsubaki Factory
- Back Dancers
Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory also participated as back-up dancers.
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei
Concert Schedule[edit | edit source]
|Date||Venue||Prefecture||Doors Open||Concert Starts|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The week before this concert, Fukuda Kanon announced her graduation from ANGERME and Hello! Project. The date of her graduation, November 29, was revealed during the concert and was to take place at the very same venue, Nippon Budokan.
- ANGERME's 19th single, "Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahou Tsukai Sally", was announced during this concert and all songs from it were performed.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Concert Schedule (archived)