Main article: ANGERME
|Members (altogether): 19|
Current members: 12
Graduated members: 6
Resigned members: 1
As of July 2019, there have been a total of nineteen members across eight generations. There are currently twelve members in ANGERME.
|Name||Birthdate||Home Prefecture||Blood Type||Date Joined||Gen||Member Color||Notes|
|June 4, 1997|
|Osaka||A||August 14, 2011||2nd||Light Pink||Sub-leader (2015-Present)|
|November 23, 1997|
Former Sub-leader (2015-2019)
Former Hello Pro Egg (2008-2011)
|April 6, 1998|
|Tokyo||A||Orange||Former Hello Pro Egg (2009-2011)|
Graduating on September 25, 2019
|June 12, 1998|
|Chiba||AB||October 4, 2014||3rd||Light Blue||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2012-2014)|
|May 28, 2001|
|Miyagi||A||Yellow||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2013-2014)|
Former member of SCK GIRLS (2011-2013)
|October 24, 1999|
|Kumamoto||O||November 11, 2015||4th||Aqua Blue|
|October 22, 2003|
|Kanagawa||A||July 16, 2016||5th||Deep Pink||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2015-2016)|
|May 10, 2002|
|Osaka||O||June 26, 2017||6th||Yellow-Green||Country Girls Member (2015-Present)|
Former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2013-2015)
|July 7, 1999|
|Kochi||A||Light Purple||Sub-leader (2019-Present)|
Former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2016-2017)
Former Hachikin Girls Member (2011-2016)
|October 21, 2003|
|Hokkaido||B||November 23, 2018||7th||Bright Green||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido (2016-2018)|
Former Ribbon Girls and Former Clione
|January 19, 2004|
|October 6, 2005 (age 13)||Aichi||O||July 3, 2019||8th||Pure Red||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2016-2019)|
|Name||Birthdate||Home Prefecture||Date Joined||Gen||Date Left/Graduated||Member Color||Notes|
|August 1, 1994|
|Gunma||April 4, 2009||1st||June 18, 2019||Red||Leader (2009-2019)|
Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)
Hello! Project Leader (2017-2019)
|December 28, 1994|
|Chiba||December 31, 2011||Light Pink||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|March 12, 1995|
|Saitama||November 29, 2015||Deep Pink||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|November 18, 1996|
|August 27, 2011||Yellow-Green||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|November 19, 1997|
|Kanagawa||August 14, 2011||2nd|
|September 9, 2011||Orange||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2012-2014)|
|October 30, 1998|
|Gunma||2nd||May 30, 2016||Purple||Currently a Musical Theatre Actress and Soloist|
|March 26, 1999|
|Kanagawa||October 4, 2014||3rd||December 31, 2017||Green||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2014)|
|#||Leader||Period of time||Sub-leader||Period of time|
|1st||Wada Ayaka||Formation – June 18, 2019||None||Formation - November 28, 2015|
|Takeuchi Akari||November 29, 2015 - June 18, 2019|
|Nakanishi Kana||November 29, 2015 – Present|
|2nd||Takeuchi Akari||June 19, 2019 - Present|
|Kawamura Ayano||June 19, 2019 - Present|
- The sub-leader position was established on November 29, 2015, when Fukuda Kanon graduated from the group.
Each ANGERME member has their own color for outfits and merchandise to distinguish between each member. Members of S/mileage were each assigned a member color. Upon their name change to ANGERME, their member colors were rearranged. Over time as each member leaves the group, current or new members have the opportunity to change their current color to a different one that is available. No member has the exact same colour, but some might have colors that look fairly similar to other members.
Heritage Members ColorsEdit
|Red / Pure Red||Hashisako Rin|
|Takeuchi Akari (2011-2014), Wada Ayaka (2014-2019)|
|Kosuga Fuyuka (2011)|
|Light Orange||Ise Layla|
|Katsuta Rina (2011-2014)|
|Ogawa Saki (2009-2011)|
|Green / Bright Green||Oota Haruka|
|Tamura Meimi (2011-2014), Aikawa Maho (2014-2017)|
|Aqua Blue||Kamikokuryo Moe|
|Wada Ayaka (2009-2014)|
|Light Blue||Murota Mizuki|
|Nakanishi Kana (2011-2014)|
|Purple||Not in use||Tamura Meimi (2014-2016)|
|Light Purple||Kawamura Ayano|
|Fukuda Kanon (2009-2014)|
|Deep Pink||Kasahara Momona|
|Fukuda Kanon (2014-2015)|
|Light Pink||Nakanishi Kana|
|Maeda Yuuka (2009-2011)|
|Member||Tenure||Time in group|
|Wada Ayaka||April 4, 2009 - June 18, 2019||10 Years, 2 Months, 14 Days|
|Nakanishi Kana||August 14, 2011 - Present||8 Years, 0 Months, 10 Days|
|Katsuta Rina||August 14, 2011 - September 25, 2019||8 Years, 0 Months, 10 Days|
|Fukuda Kanon||April 4, 2009 - November 29, 2015||6 Years, 7 Months, 25 Days|
All names in BOLD are current members.
- Wada Ayaka: 10 Years, 2 Months, 14 Days
- Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari and Katsuta Rina: 8 Years, 0 Months, 10 Days
- Fukuda Kanon: 6 Years, 7 Months, 25 Days
- Murota Mizuki and Sasaki Rikako: 4 Years, 10 Months, 20 Days
- Tamura Meimi: 4 Years, 9 Months, 16 Days
- Kamikokuryo Moe: 3 Years, 9 Months, 13 Days
- Aikawa Maho: 3 Years, 2 Months, 27 Days.
- Kasahara Momona: 3 Years, 1 Month, 8 Days
- Maeda Yuuka: 2 Years, 8 Months, 27 Days.
- Ogawa Saki: 2 Years, 4 Months, 23 Days.
- Kawamura Ayano and Funaki Musubu: 2 Years, 1 Month, 29 Days
- Oota Haruka and Ise Layla: 0 Years, 9 Months, 1 Day
- Hashisako Rin: 0 Years, 1 Month, 21 Days
- Kosuga Fuyuka: 0 Year, 0 Month, 26 Days
Members Single CountEdit
- Sasaki Rikako is the first member to join the group that is born in the 21st century.
- 4th gen is the first generation to have joined after the groups renaming.
- 2010, 2012, and 2013 are the only years in which no new members were added.
- 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018 are the only years in which no members had graudated.
- At the time of Tamura Meimi's graduation on May 30, 2016, the second generation was the longest lasting full generation of the group at 4 years, 7 months, 15 days.
- Kawamura Ayano is the oldest member to join the group at 17 years old.
- Nakanishi Kana, Kosuga Fuyuka, Tamura Meimi, Kamikyokuryo Moe and Ise Layla are the only members to have not been apart of Hello! Project prior to joining the group.
- Sasaki Rikako, Kawamura Ayano and Oota Haruka were all previously members of Idol groups prior to becoming trainees.
- The 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 8th generations are the only generations that are composed entirely of members in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- ^ On October 16, 2011, all sub-members who remained in the group at that time were promoted to full membership, becoming the 2nd generation.
- ^ Kosuga Fuyuka was still featured in the single after her departure from the group.
- ^ Aikawa Maho was unable to be featured in the 23rd and 24th singles due to her receiving medical treatment for panic disorder during the production periods.
- ^ ^ While both Fukuda's first and Tamura's second member color are translated to purple in the west, Fukuda's purple lean towards a light purple, while Tamura's purple is more of a traditional purple color.