2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition (2015アンジュルム新メンバーオーディション) was an audition to for 4th generation member(s) of ANGERME. The audition was announced by leader Wada Ayaka on Hello! Project Station on June 24, 2015. The application process began on July 2 and the deadline to submit an application was August 16.
- Application Requirements:
- Female, Minimum of age 10 and maximum of 17 years of age by July 1, 2015.
- Must not currently be under contract with any agencies.
- Must have consent from legal guardian if under age.
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2015
- Total Applicants: 1,800+
- Training Camp Choreographer: YOSHIKO
- Broadcast: Hello! Project Station (post-audition)
The application deadline was August 16, 2015.
The second round was held on September 5 and 6, 2015. Each candidate had their profile viewed and was interviewed. Those arbitrarily selected by the judges went on to the third round.
The candidates gathered in Tokyo for further screening. From there, they were selected, and invited to the training camp.
In this round the girls had to:
- Show a special skill.
- Give a performance to the rhythm of "Gashin Shoutan".
- Sing song of their choice.
Identified participants in the third round include:
Comments by Judging Panel and Members
- Comments from Taisei (ANGERME's recording director and member of the judging panel):
- "She's obviously pretty, but her biggest charm is her pureness. Her eyes power is also strong, although they became weak from so much crying, but she surely has a mysterious charm. As for singing, her technique isn't good yet as expected, but her base was the best from among everyone else. Her voice is also beautiful."
- Comments from members:
- Wada Ayaka: "Before entering to our room to meet us for the first time, she was crying. When we saw that, we thought "Those are angel tears indeed." While crying, she said "I'm so happy although I look sad crying right now, but I will do my best."
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION added a statement saying that in case they didn't find any of the finalists worthy, they would recommend them to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei had a separate audition.
- Taisei and Shimizu Saki were part of the judging panel that chose the 4th generation of ANGERME.
- Noguchi Kurumi, Ono Kotomi, Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara, and Kiyono Momohime participated in this audition and later joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei as the 25th generation.
- Ono, Noguchi and Kodama later on left Hello Pro Kenshuusei in 2018 and 2019.
- Kiyono later became a member of BEYOOOOONDS.
- Yonemura will debut in a new group in late 2021.
- Juice=Juice member Matsunaga Riai participated in this audition prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Last Idol member Yoneda Miina participated in this audition, but failed to pass.
- "カントリー・ガールズ/アンジュルム新曲MV公開、オーディション、演劇女子部、J=Jツアー、森戸ヘアアレンジ MC:石田亜佑美・小片リサ・浅倉樹々【ハロ！ステ#124】" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2015-06-24.
- "アンジュルム 新メンバー決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2015-11-11.
- "℃-ute新曲公開！こぶしツアー、福田ソロ、アンジュルム新メンバー、山岸ヘアアレンジ MC:福田花音・小片リサ【ハロ！ステ#145】" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2015-11-25.
- "アンジュルム、新メンバーに熊本県の高1・上國料萌衣が決定。「なるべくして入ってきた娘」" (in Japanese). 2015-11-11.
- "♡鞘師里保さん♡清野桃々姫♡" (in Japanese). BEYOOOOONDS / Ame on Mori Kawa Umi Official Blog. 2019-01-27.