1116 is the third studio album by THE Possible, and their only album released under Victor Entertainment's new label VERSIONMUSIC. It was released on September 3, 2014, in regular and limited editions. This was also their last album before changing their name to Ciao Bella Cinquetti.
- Ribbon (りぼん)
- Do Me! Do!
- Lovely! Lovely!
- Otome! Be Ambitious!
- Nanja Korya?! (Vocal Nude Version)
- Yuuki Super Ball! (Album Version)
- Nanka Sungoi Koto mo Dekiso da Zou! (なんかすんごい事もできそーだぞーう!; You can do some wonderful things!)
- Koi ga Dancing! (恋がダンシン!; Love is dancing!)
- Eien Fireball
- Saa Koi! Happiness!
- Zenryoku Banzai! My Glory!
- Itoshisa wo Kasanete (愛しさを束ねて; Bundle the loveliness)
- Lyrics: Honjo Ryo (#1-6, #8-13), Harada Katsumichi (#1-6, #8-13), TESSY (#7)
- Composition: Honjo Ryo (#1-6, #8-13), Harada Katsumichi (#1-6, #8-13), TESSY (#7)
- Arrangement: Honjo Ryo (#1-6, #8-13), Harada Katsumichi (#1-6, #8-13), Tada Mitsuhiro (#7)
- [2015.05.08] The Girls Live (Nanka Sungoi Koto mo Dekiso da Zou!)
- [2015.05.22] The Girls Live (Ribbon)
- [2015.09.25] The Girls Live (Lovely! Lovely!)
Total Reported Sales: 1,984
- The album was named "1116" in honor of their Iwai THE Possible JAPAN Tour 2014 ~FINAL~ concert held on November 16 at Nakano Sun Plaza. It would be their first concert held at that venue, and it had been their dream to perform there. The album was released in the midst of their Road to Nakano Sun Plaza ~Bangaihen~ regular performance series in anticipation of the concert. Former member Ose Kaede as well as Up Up Girls (Kari) attended the concert as guests.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.