"Fànggē Shìbó" Zǎo Ān Shào Nǚ Zǔ Shànghǎi Yǎnchàng Huì (｢放歌世博｣早安少女組。上海演唱会; "Singing Loud for the World Expo" Morning Musume Shanghai Concert) was Morning Musume's first concert in mainland China, and they were the first Japanese artists to be invited to Shanghai as part of several cultural exchanges leading up to Expo 2010. It took place on June 28, 2008 at the Shanghai Grand Stage.
- Resonant Blue
- Onna ni Sachi Are
- Kanashimi Twilight
- Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan
- Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
- Do it! Now
- Mr.Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~
- Furusato - Michishige Sayumi
- Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago - Kamei Eri
- Memory Seishun no Hikari - Tanaka Reina
- Manatsu no Kousen - Niigaki Risa with Takahashi Ai, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyoutanjima - Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
- Morning Coffee - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- Koko ni Iruzee!
- Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT
- LOVE Machine
- The World EXPO - Morning Musume with children from the Shanghai Little Star Arts School
- 5th Gen: Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
- 6th Gen: Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- 7th Gen: Kusumi Koharu
- 8th Gen: Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
|Date||Venue||Location||Doors Open||Concert Starts|
|6/28||Shanghai Grand Stage||Shanghai, China||18:00||19:00|
- A press conference and invitation ceremony for the concert was held in Tokyo on April 29, 2008, where Morning Musume received a framed invitation from a Shanghai Expo official.
- Junjun and Linlin attended a press conference in Shanghai to promote the concert a month before on May 27, 2008.
- The setlist (as well as the setlist for their earlier concerts in Taipei, Taiwan and Seoul, Korea) is the same as their 2008 spring tour, but some songs were omitted and the Shanghai Expo's theme song, "The World EXPO", was added.
- Linlin recited an original poem as a tribute to the victims of the Sichuan earthquake that occurred on May 12, 2008. UP-FRONT AGENCY and the concert organizers made a joint donation of 10 million yen towards relief efforts.
- Approximately 6,000 people came to watch the concert.
- Morning Musume was later appointed the "Service Dog Special Supporters" for the Shanghai Expo by the Japanese Society of Service Dogs in April 2010.